Gaminger

Gaminger's Official Introduction/Possible Farewell To Minehut

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

Hot damn, I've never seen a post that long in my whole life of Minehut...

It was really nice knowing you, and your grammar responses were HILARIOUS!!!! Oo, I also made the list. heh. I remember getting forum-banned twice by Pixelific cause of shit. And I really miss those kits! I actually loved Warzone with those kits even though some may have been too OP for others and it was really unbalanced, but even then kits made it a million times better. 😂

The drama was obviously fun to watch (and maybe be a part of...) Drama literally makes Minehut better, in a bad way. lmfao

I just noticed that in one of your screenshots, I said "Gaminger's an illuminati master." 😂

BTW I am Echo, incase you're confused cause my name's Merfy. heh.

I'm a fab (shitty) artist (stickman drawer) who draws (craps out) art for fun. That's it.

On 7/13/2019 at 12:34 AM, Aeriths said:

Hey I remember you

I do remember you playing with me on warzone. Glad someone liked my rant forum posts xD

On 7/13/2019 at 2:18 AM, Vics said:
Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Reveal hidden contents

It was really nice knowing you, and your grammar responses were HILARIOUS!!!! Oo, I also made the list. heh. I remember getting forum-banned twice by Pixelific cause of shit. And I really miss those kits! I actually loved Warzone with those kits even though some may have been too OP for others and it was really unbalanced, but even then kits made it a million times better. 😂

The drama was obviously fun to watch (and maybe be a part of...) Drama literally makes Minehut better, in a bad way. lmfao

I just noticed that in one of your screenshots, I said "Gaminger's an illuminati master." 😂

Woah I did not know you were staff on Sumo..

Guys believe me I tried my best to put everyone on the list xD

On 7/13/2019 at 3:41 AM, Sn0wGo said:

Advanced issues found

Reveal hidden contents

Kinda hard to stay when IRL does not let me xD

15 hours ago, Kailum said:

Hey I remember you

But I do not remember you ;_;

6 hours ago, Merfy said:
Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Reveal hidden contents

Woah Echo its been a long time! Did not know you were forum banned twice xD

Yea it is true that warzone was way funnier with all those kits. I felt pretty sad when the kits were removed

Yea Minehut was not Minehut without drama back at the time haha

Keep going and I might invite you to join the club... Hehe jk im no illuminati... yet

• Like 1

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

I've had a lot of previous names not sure you'd remember me from in game or on the forums but I do remember the posts you had on the old forums.

Junior Moderator since April 28, 2019

Reports/Appeals Team

spacer.png

Jeez RecitingJr, PandaTcT and Gimmmick. I do remember seeing all those nicknames around, specially Gimmmick

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

Thanks for the shout out man! I still love clicker server, but they seem to have gone extinct. I was actually a Moderator on Kag's original clicker server. I remember spending a lot of time during the summer of 2016 playing on clicker servers. Good times...