[PATRON] / [RESIGNED] 31/10/2020

[MOD] / [REINSTATED] 25/02/2021

[<3] 09/06/2022

[HELPER] 29/11/2023

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y6cr20v.png

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

Hot damn, I've never seen a post that long in my whole life of Minehut...

It was really nice knowing you, and your grammar responses were HILARIOUS!!!! Oo, I also made the list. heh. I remember getting forum-banned twice by Pixelific cause of shit. And I really miss those kits! I actually loved Warzone with those kits even though some may have been too OP for others and it was really unbalanced, but even then kits made it a million times better. 😂

The drama was obviously fun to watch (and maybe be a part of...) Drama literally makes Minehut better, in a bad way. lmfao

I just noticed that in one of your screenshots, I said "Gaminger's an illuminati master." 😂

BTW I am Echo, incase you're confused cause my name's Merfy. heh.

modergator since nov 29

On 7/13/2019 at 12:34 AM, Aeriths said:

Hey I remember you

I do remember you playing with me on warzone. Glad someone liked my rant forum posts xD

On 7/13/2019 at 2:18 AM, Vics said:
Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Reveal hidden contents

It was really nice knowing you, and your grammar responses were HILARIOUS!!!! Oo, I also made the list. heh. I remember getting forum-banned twice by Pixelific cause of shit. And I really miss those kits! I actually loved Warzone with those kits even though some may have been too OP for others and it was really unbalanced, but even then kits made it a million times better. 😂

The drama was obviously fun to watch (and maybe be a part of...) Drama literally makes Minehut better, in a bad way. lmfao

I just noticed that in one of your screenshots, I said "Gaminger's an illuminati master." 😂

Woah I did not know you were staff on Sumo..

Guys believe me I tried my best to put everyone on the list xD

On 7/13/2019 at 3:41 AM, Sn0wGo said:

Advanced issues found

Reveal hidden contents

Kinda hard to stay when IRL does not let me xD

15 hours ago, Kailum said:

Hey I remember you

But I do not remember you ;_;

6 hours ago, Merfy said:
Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Reveal hidden contents

Woah Echo its been a long time! Did not know you were forum banned twice xD

Yea it is true that warzone was way funnier with all those kits. I felt pretty sad when the kits were removed

Yea Minehut was not Minehut without drama back at the time haha

Keep going and I might invite you to join the club... Hehe jk im no illuminati... yet

• Like 1

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

I've had a lot of previous names not sure you'd remember me from in game or on the forums but I do remember the posts you had on the old forums.

Minehut Volunteer Moderator Helper

Discord: powerwinch

DD/MM/YYYY

[JR.MOD] 28/04/2019

[MOD] 28/07/2019

[SR.MOD] 01/09/2019

[PATRON] / [RESIGNED] 26/07/2020

[MOD] / [REINSTATED] 12/09/2020

[PATRON] / [RESIGNED] 31/10/2020

[MOD] / [REINSTATED] 25/02/2021

[<3] 09/06/2022

[HELPER] 29/11/2023

Y6cr20v.png

Jeez RecitingJr, PandaTcT and Gimmmick. I do remember seeing all those nicknames around, specially Gimmmick

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe if you had read what I typed you would know rewrr xD

aomp - Another old minehut player

Its been a long time since the events of those days happened, and I can't fully remember how important you and some players were to me. While I know that they had an important role in my life here on minehut, I just cant remember the details.

Yeah, I remember the old Warzone. I was a pretty introverted player back then, didn't like talking with people, but I fondly remember using Builder(?) kit to make a fort/house every round. Good times.

EDIT:

Here is a recreation https://imgur.com/a/LBSowHZ

Edited by Name
  • Like 1

Whoops, this account shouldn't exist.

Same MikeTheAngel!

I dont recall seeing such fort on warzone. I used  to use builder to make big stair cases to very high altitudes so I could drop with boats/choruser

love you too man (no homo)