Minehut any% Speed Run

Rufen

A thought just came to my mind... "what would a Minehut any% speed run look like?" So I thought about it and came up with a rule set:

- Starts when create server button is pressed
- Free servers only
- Must code a unique joins skript
- Must code a gen skript
- Must build a void island map
- Must hire 3 players for staff (either perms or OP no just cosmetic tags)
- Then get 100 unique player joins (no blotting or alting)
- No kicking players
- No breaking any lobby rules (click bait is allowed)
- Ends when the 100th unique player joins

If someone does this they are a legend lol

Thats actually a very fun idea but is easy to exploit stuff

Before start, you could have all skripts already coded and you could have a void island map already done for upload.
You could use alts for the staff hiring.
The only two "hard" things would be get the 100th joins but using a 3rd cool skript for something really funny you could pull it out, all you would have to do is ban players for space (technically not kicking) and try to make it so people dont get annoyed because of the unfair bans.

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

The skripts must be coded from scratch, the 3 players as staff cant be alts, the map must be built. I was thinking I could tweak the idea to have less rules and make it like 1000 joins and pre made join skript. Or make a skript specificity for speed running that tracks everything for you.

15 hours ago, Ruffen said:

The skripts must be coded from scratch, the 3 players as staff cant be alts, the map must be built. I was thinking I could tweak the idea to have less rules and make it like 1000 joins and pre made join skript. Or make a skript specificity for speed running that tracks everything for you.

Hmm seems great

The thing that kills the run for many people is the need for skript. To be honest I dont think skripting should be part of a minehut speedrun but thats because of the minehut I used to play on did barely rely on skript as you know. You could do like two categories, Minehut Classic and Minehut any%.

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!

8 hours ago, Gaminger said:

Hmm seems great

The thing that kills the run for many people is the need for skript. To be honest I dont think skripting should be part of a minehut speedrun but thats because of the minehut I used to play on did barely rely on skript as you know. You could do like two categories, Minehut Classic and Minehut any%.

You're right I could remove skript requirements but allow for it if they want to. We would need a speed run skript though to track player joins. Also I think I will remove the staff requirements sense its a 10 player server. should I allow plans?

15 hours ago, Ruffen said:

You're right I could remove skript requirements but allow for it if they want to. We would need a speed run skript though to track player joins. Also I think I will remove the staff requirements sense its a 10 player server. should I allow plans?

I am very liberal when it comes to any%, so to be honest for me there should be requirements met with very little rules. For me yea plans should be allowed in an any% run, but in a classic run I would say no.

I think there was a command you could type to see the number of player joins.

The staff requirement Im not sure if it should or should not be in the requirements. Im inclined to say no it shouldn't because any% and because some players do servers without staff members aside them only.

Also there should be a category where the objective is to get yourself banned in 25 player servers the fastest you can xD