Gaminger's Official Farewell Post, Forever

Gaminger

Btw this should be on General because im still the Drama King of minehut and I am big time related to Minehut so yea

Gaminger's Official Farewell Post, Forever

And I mean it!

Well @Jackson85 I wasn't kidding when I say I was here temporarily. I finished all my exams and pwned 'em real good oh yea. But I was thinking about this when I released the Minehut "leak" files (though they cannot be really considered leaks, its stuff of the past lol).

Ill go straight to be point: It is not coherent for I to stay here. Im not the Gaminger I was back in 2017 when I was rushing ninja and builder + choruser on warzone or the one in 2016 that was trying to oppose #MetaRed, or the one that would do Gaminger's on the forums and would self-proclaimly call himself "The Drama King"

People grow you know and when I joined minehut I had 16 years. Now I have 20. My ideas and views changed. In real life I no longer act as I used to act here. Infact the way I act here is very different from the way I act outside. Here for some reason I still act similarly to what I used to act way back in 2016 (probably because I got used to act that way on minecraft servers).

But Gam, what did change on your ideas? Well here comes the part probably most of you wont understand, and those who will wont understand it fully trust me, the very reason of you being here proves that.

Gaming is an entertainment industry. Entertainment means passing time having fun. Thing is, when you play, you are spending your time resource on what you perceive and feel as entertaining. Thing is, the time you spend playing is wasted time. Yea you heard that right, wasted time. Its a bit like eating fast food: Feels good but is a waste of $$$ and health. You temporarily feel good but then you realize you just lost time you could have used to do something productive, for example helping someone out, studying, living life. Last time I played was in Christmas and that was Mario Odyssey because I wanted to do a quick run, but some time after I realised I could not continue playing.

It may feel like this is old man's talk and that I want to get you guys out of Minehut or minecraft or your source of entertainment, but it aint. Ill now talk about my experience

I started playing minecraft in 2011 I think (9 years total then). I started by playing on a server named InsertNameHereAndGetPunishedForAdvertisingLolThisAintAnActualServerNameBtw. Some time after, I started to mainly play on minigames server. I was legit good at random minigames and it was hard to take me down. Then like 4, 5 years after started playing minecraft I joined Minehut, and the rest of the story you guys know, I have done alot of posts about past histories of mine on Minehut. Thing is, during those 9 years, specially on 2012-2013, I started to become a less sociable person, I started to have worse grades at school, I started to not care about family as much, all of that. Thats what Gaming does, it takes your precious time and you find yourself not doing what you should do because you are addicted. Ofc ofc I know some of you take A grades while still playing and thats great I'm happy you take A grades but what about all the rest?

This is something that is not easy to talk about because quite a good amount of players here are addicted to gaming and some dont realise it, others dont, but you should, in my opinion, not play at all, or atleast play just one or two hours a day. My young dudes, when you get to my age or maybe even now at just 16, 17, 18, whatever, you will start to realise some things.

Thats why I am quitting: Because I want to quit Gaming permanently. It has done me no good in the long run. Actually it has harmed me and take from me some years that I could have used better. But thats part of growing up. We should analyze, learn from our mistakes and move on doing things better. Doing mistakes is part of our education, our growth. Perhaps failing makes us learn and grow more than success.

This post is not my final post ofc lol. This isn't it for old drama king.

Theres probably going to be some people here talking about my departure from minehut. Maybe some people will feel that this is a huge loss, some people will feel that this is just a random player leaving, some people might not even care. But I will be around here to read what you guys are going to type. I will stay here on the minehut forums until this forum topic's last reply surpass the 30 days mark. That means if MikeTheAngel for example says "oh nooooo Gam I still wanted you to redo sumo2 with me ;_;" and 30 days after no one replies on this topic, im out forever. And I mean it, forever. I wont do like many many many other players have which was coming back. No, this is a permanent quit, its for good lol

Technically that means if you were to reply constantly I would stay here forever but that aint happening lol I have a good idea of what the community is right now and my status here does not permit such thing to happen. Even if it were to happen, I would stay here for 6 months atmost.

Also @Ceppy sorry but this means I will not the Gaminger's topic. But ill leave here how to do a Gaminger so that you can be happy lol

The Gaminger

The Gaminger is a style of responding to replies. I created this format because it was easier to me to do drama replies to other players. This is the format.

Starting/Introdutory text

"Quote 1"

- Response 1

"Quote 2"

- Response 2

"Quote n"

- Response n

Final/Conclusion text

The Gaminger by PlayerName, Day of Month of Year.

Ill do an example so that you get the idea.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruffen's Reply:

Well yea I saw shadow's campaign to conquest all the three positions, and he did it. He truly is the best because of that. All the others are just weakinlings that could not stand to him. TheBestGamer, Piinoy, Clouderic, all destroyed by him!
I also want to add that Jackson does bad conspiracy theories. They are but baseless conjectures, failed attempts.

Oh and I like pies, peace out

Gaminger's Reply, using the Gaminger:

Lol what an odd text to begin with. It almost feels like you are doing some random text for I to do a Gaminger on you on some sort of farewell newb.

"Well yea I saw shadow's campaign to conquest all the three positions, and he did it."

- For starters, that guy was a tryharder, thats why he got 'em all. Theres nothing special about it lol. If I had the time I would have got all the three positions. I will add that I was the first to get Big Spender, and that's something no one can take from me lol

"He truly is the best because of that."

- Lol k give me the time he had and ill show you who's best

"All the others are just weakinlings that could not stand to him."

- Except when he lost some matches because I rushed first to wool, or when I decided to go tank defense wool and make matches take ages lol

"TheBestGamer, Piinoy, Clouderic, all destroyed by him!"

- Well tbh Piinoy was a newb, TheBestGamer was even worse than Piinoy, and Clouderic was only playing warzone 1 hour a month lol

"I also want to add that Jackson does bad conspiracy theories. They are but baseless conjectures, failed attempts."

- iTs jUsT A JOkE eVeRYonE kNOwS JaCKsoN iS bAd aT dOiNG fORum TopIcS

"Oh and I like pies"

- Yea well idk how to answer to that really, do you like strawberry pies over banana pies?

My dude you did not even Warzone like the old OGs did to begin with lol newb

The Gaminger by Gaminger, 2nd of June of 2020.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CEPPY I WANT YOU TO SAY THANK YOU OR ELSE I WILL (Insert some funny thing I could not think of, suggestions?)

This farewell doesn't mean I am no longer reachable. Far from that! My account wont be deleted from minehut, and I will still be available via discord (I have some non gaming servers there I go to in time to time). My discord is Gaminger#4921, and you can always get my discord by going to my profile and going to the "About Me".

In memory of Pixelific, Kagaroo AKA FAGAPOO, Luuke, MikeTheAngel, Draconium, Gamer, Matteo_Games, and all the players that made me had memorable times on minehut. Even thought I ended up wasting my time in gaming, there is something associated with every single addiction you can get: "Good times". And well, I gotta owe to them some of the most memorable and funny times, specially Pixelific. One of the things I really wanted to do was to talk to Pixelific one last time and know what he was thinking about me when I was doing all those drama topics on the forums.

Edited by Gaminger
  • Like 3

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

so I didnt read more than the first 5 words of this because I am very lazy but if you're actually leaving Minehut, I'm surprised this post hasn't been deleted yet. They have a strict policy on not allowing goodbye posts *trying not to laugh* and this looks like a goodbye post lol.

also good luck where ever you're going if you are leaving 😉

Edited by farwl
  • Haha 1

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

14 hours ago, farwl said:

so I didnt read more than the first 5 words of this because I am very lazy but if you're actually leaving Minehut, I'm surprised this post hasn't been deleted yet. They have a strict policy on not allowing goodbye posts *trying not to laugh* and this looks like a goodbye post lol.

Wait what do they? Oh cmon I should have read the rules one more time...
Made a quick run through the rules which you probably did not because yet again you're lazy lol, and theres no such rule. I do remember such rule existed once at some point but it no longer does.
Thank you bro

11 hours ago, PandaChan said:

Man, was fun having you back for a while, good luck though!

Thanks Panda!

11 hours ago, MikeTheAngel said:

oh nooooo Gam I still wanted you to redo sumo2 with me ;_;

But being serious though had a blast playing with ya back in the days Gaminger. May your road to life continue to be smooth man.

I KNEW IT
It was also a blast playing with you specially on the beggining of my time here on minehut cuz Sumo was literally one of the first player servers I joined. Thanks man and same to you!

10 hours ago, ThatOneTqnk said:

Gaming is healthy in moderation

Cya Gaminger

Lol I would want to tell you some things here but I would instantly break rule 17
Now that I think, if you reference rule 17, you are referencing what it says too and technically you are breaking rule 17. Thus we conclude that rule 17 implies the following rule: "Refering rule 17 is not allowed". LOGIC
Cya Tqnk

8 hours ago, Ruffen said:

Good luck on your next adventure friend.

Thanks Ruffen!

Edited by Gaminger
  • Like 1

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!

Goodbye Gaminger! I don't exactly remember where I know you from but you've been a staple of my notification history for the past year!
05fda47bc23f6929f7c3db149cfa2e6c.png

Stay healthy & goodbye 😄

• Like 1

Skripter, Builder, Server Owner, Certified Lizard Human.

2757740fb020b4d2a3d04e20ee371bf8.png.ec0bcd241c08d8e2355410a7a264c449.png

Discord: Nic_#0001 (As of 7/1/2021)

IGN: ItzNic_ (ALT: Nectoure)

Give me a moral boost and drop me a like plz ❤️

How the heck did I not respond sooner to this? I had the tab open but somehow forgot. Gaminger you will be missed. There goes another cool forums kid.

• Like 1

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

On 7/3/2020 at 1:59 PM, P1KE said:

Tough scenes, farewell

Tough scenes, cya

On 7/3/2020 at 2:58 PM, ItzNic said:

Goodbye Gaminger! I don't exactly remember where I know you from but you've been a staple of my notification history for the past year!
05fda47bc23f6929f7c3db149cfa2e6c.png

Stay healthy & goodbye 😄

Oh my dude I swear I know you too. Did you do a skyblock server that got destroyed by Skyblocksminers? Or was it Skyblocksminers the server you did? I know I know you but I also cant remember xD
Anyway cya and same!

7 hours ago, Jackson85 said:

How the heck did I not respond sooner to this? I had the tab open but somehow forgot. Gaminger you will be missed. There goes another cool forums kid.

Boi I even mentioned you in the beggining xD
I know I will be missed until I go to the ultimate graveyard of the forgotten players.
Cya dude it was nice to talk to you here on the forums even tho I dont remember ever playing with you on minehut haha
Went on mcnames: Fluffy955. My dude I do recall that nickname from somewhere

6 hours ago, Chilkins said:

Farewell, all the best for the future

Farewell, Chilkins. Wish you a good future too man

5 hours ago, Aman said:

goodbye gamer

Ah cmon for the 16th time I am not Gamer xD
bye man

4 hours ago, zoly said:

😞

o no zoly dont be sad
It was fun pwning you on warzone but also getting pwned by you on warzone haha
Cya my dude

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gaminger said:

Tough scenes, cya

Oh my dude I swear I know you too. Did you do a skyblock server that got destroyed by Skyblocksminers? Or was it Skyblocksminers the server you did? I know I know you but I also cant remember xD
Anyway cya and same!

Boi I even mentioned you in the beggining xD
I know I will be missed until I go to the ultimate graveyard of the forgotten players.
Cya dude it was nice to talk to you here on the forums even tho I dont remember ever playing with you on minehut haha
Went on mcnames: Fluffy955. My dude I do recall that nickname from somewhere

Farewell, Chilkins. Wish you a good future too man

Ah cmon for the 16th time I am not Gamer xD
bye man

o no zoly dont be sad
It was fun pwning you on warzone but also getting pwned by you on warzone haha
Cya my dude

oOOoooOo
Yeah I think that was it lmao. Had a server called "uSkyblock" that got griefed, got really p***** at the time. But it's kinda funny too look back on how much I raged lmao. Legit swore at some mods in the lobby, got muted for suicidal encouragement, then ended up getting my discord account deleted by threatening to DDoS the guy. Was really stupid to do, but kinda funny to look back on. 

Cya (maybe) around later dude!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TheRustySpud said:

farewell soldier 😔

farewell, officer.

12 hours ago, ItzNic said:

oOOoooOo
Yeah I think that was it lmao. Had a server called "uSkyblock" that got griefed, got really p***** at the time. But it's kinda funny too look back on how much I raged lmao. Legit swore at some mods in the lobby, got muted for suicidal encouragement, then ended up getting my discord account deleted by threatening to DDoS the guy. Was really stupid to do, but kinda funny to look back on. 

Cya (maybe) around later dude!

OH BOI YESSSSSS uSkyblock do you know how much time I spent trying to remember the name of the server? Jeez finally xD
I did the menu for you haha. Yea I do remember you rage xD
Woah didn't know you went that far haha. I remember that I tried to grief back Skyblocksminers and restore uSkyblock but I couldn't.
Cya forever lol it was fun helping your skyblock servers.

Just now, Gaminger said:

farewell, officer.

OH BOI YESSSSSS uSkyblock do you know how much time I spent trying to remember the name of the server? Jeez finally xD
I did the menu for you haha. Yea I do remember you rage xD
Woah didn't know you went that far haha. I remember that I tried to grief back Skyblocksminers and restore uSkyblock but I couldn't.
Cya forever lol it was fun helping your skyblock servers.

Haha, thanks for everything dude. You've been a real legend. Sad to cya go 😞

• Like 1

On 7/2/2020 at 10:27 PM, farwl said:

Even on a goodbye post you still moan...

Anyway man, Good luck in the future. Good luck to you!

• Like 1

Default: Feb 6 2018

VIP: April 14 2019

Jr. Mod: September 12 2020

Mod: Jan 11 2021

Am a person

Hello

image.png.bd769c496f267e5b4b56b5b53145033f.png

1 hour ago, Reassembly said:

Even on a goodbye post you still moan...

Anyway man, Good luck in the future. Good luck to you!

ok

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

16 hours ago, BennyDoesStuff said:

Farewell fellow gamer, peace.

GAHHHH IM NOT GAMER XDDD

Farewell, Benny. It was fun to see you around (dude you were literally everywhere back in the old days idk why I would see you everywhere on minehut lol)

• Like 1