TNT duping not working?

Manulbuddy98

Question

11 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Manulbuddy98 said:

So the tnt duper i had on my cobblestone generator is no longer working. I also tried a few other designs and it doesnt seem to be working. Is there any reason for this?

What does the tnt duper look like? Have you tried the same design on a different server? Or in a single player world?

On 7/2/2020 at 6:22 PM, 122233334444555 said:

What does the tnt duper look like? Have you tried the same design on a different server? Or in a single player world?

I have the same problem as him/her, my TNT duper stopped working on my server after a long time. In my single player it still works, it's just on minehut that it stopped working. It's really annoying.

10 hours ago, EenGamendJoch said:

I have the same problem as him/her, my TNT duper stopped working on my server after a long time. In my single player it still works, it's just on minehut that it stopped working. It's really annoying.

Im having the exact same issue too. I also figured out all sorts of dupers that would normally work on 1.16.1 single player worlds dont work on minehut servers. Rail dupers, Concrete dupers, carpet dupers, and of course, Tnt dupers do not work on minehut, but do on single player worlds.

On 7/2/2020 at 8:22 PM, 122233334444555 said:

It does work on the single player world. I have not tried it on a different server. Its the simple one that uses the sticky piston with 6 slime blocks with a dead coral fan.

yea im having the same prob. I asked this same q on another forum and I was told that the server software Minehut uses PaperMC removed tnt duping. The issue isn't with your design but rather with the server

On 7/7/2020 at 5:10 PM, tedbox3 said:

yea im having the same prob. I asked this same q on another forum and I was told that the server software Minehut uses PaperMC removed tnt duping. The issue isn't with your design but rather with the server

So, theres no more duping in minehut, or is there still hope?

Please do not respond to posts that have been inactive for over a month.

I suggest you create your own topic to get any further help.

Discord - swirs#0069

In-game name - swiirs

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - July 1st 2020

Support - 9/6/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 1/10/2021

Moderator - 1/10/2021 - 5/17/2021

Retired - 5/17/2021 - Present

Joined Minehut Mid-late 2015

---------------------------------------------------------