I cant delete invisible armorstands

CerebroAccident

Question

9 answers to this question

Are you sure you used the same command that I sent? I just copy and pasted it, and it worked perfectly fine on my server. Let me know. 

Oh hey, just keep in mind that if you have essentials or any other plugin that has a "kill" command. You are going to want to use /minecraft:kill opposed to /kill

Edited by ThatOneSponk
  • Thanks 1

“When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad!"

Default - 12/12/2015

[VIP] - 10/8/2018

[JR.MOD] - 9/12/2020

[MOD] - 10/14/2020

Hey! The way you used "distance" in your command was saying "kill all armor stands that are exactly 3 blocks away." To tell it to kill an armor stand that is up to 3 blocks away, do the following. /kill @e[type=armor_stand,distance=..3]

Key:
[distance=..3] : Anything that is up to 3 blocks away
[distance=3..] : anything over 3 blocks away
[distance=3] : Exactly with blocks away 

Edited by ThatOneSponk
  • Like 1

“When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad!"

Default - 12/12/2015

[VIP] - 10/8/2018

[JR.MOD] - 9/12/2020

[MOD] - 10/14/2020

4 hours ago, ThatOneSponk said:

Hey! The way you used "distance" in your command was saying "kill all armor stands that are exactly 3 blocks away." To tell it to kill an armor stand that is up to 3 blocks away, do the following. /kill @e[type=armor_stand,distance=..3]

Key:

Thank you so much

4 hours ago, ThatOneSponk said:

Key:

I tried this and I ended up dying. Nothing happened to the armorstand.

22 minutes ago, nullific said:

no idea if this is the 1.16 syntax, but you can use /kill @e[type=armor_stand,r=3]

27 minutes ago, nullific said:

no idea if this is the 1.16 syntax, but you can use /kill @e[type=armor_stand,r=3]

Thanks but big rip thats not 1.16

3 hours ago, vekrixiblez said:

My friend happened the same. Use this command: /minecraft:kill @e[type=ArmorStand,r=5]

Please don't reply to posts that haven't been responded to in over a month. I would be locking this thread now, you can start a new thread in case you need some help. Thanks!

200.gif.19df7170946e7fd798cba372080b8d15.gif