Downloading my world

JBEmeraldMC

Question

When I try to download the overworld in my and my friends' SMP, it fails to download,  eventually failing to a "network error" so the download can never complete. The same thing happens when my friends try to download the overworld, but we can easily download the nether and the end. Any help here?

12 answers to this question

The service we use for world downloading has been having issues recently.

Best I can do is tell you to keep trying again.

The best way to reach me is on Discord (@daniel#0004). I'll respond quicker than on the forums!

5 hours ago, prominecraft197 said:

if your doing it by the console then it might not work 

follow this command to help it download 

/ul world (name) (link) to upload a world

hope that works for you

This did not work. The difficulty is downloading the world from within the server, and now, our server won't even open properly. We need to download the world file folder from in the server. When we could access the server, the download in our browsers would never complete, it would randomly just stop. Now, we cannot access the server at all. 

On 7/12/2020 at 4:26 AM, jellz said:

The service we use for world downloading has been having issues recently.

Best I can do is tell you to keep trying again.

Looks like they're shutting down/merging with another site is there anyother way to download our world files?

Edited by ApplePyne

The problem was with Downloading the world.

I couldn't get my world to download yesterday.  I was told the problem was probably with the file transfer software and site they use for the download.

It did finally work today for me.

On 6/30/2020 at 10:40 PM, TCLynx said:

The problem was with Downloading the world.

I couldn't get my world to download yesterday.  I was told the problem was probably with the file transfer software and site they use for the download.

It did finally work today for me.

So if it fails today must we wait until tomorrow to download it again or did it just finally download after repeated tries.

On 7/5/2020 at 11:05 AM, teaaarts said:

So if it fails today must we wait until tomorrow to download it again or did it just finally download after repeated tries.

I had tried repeatedly and it wasn't working.  I tried on a different day and it worked.  When it wasn't working it would simply never give me the downlaod link

On 7/8/2020 at 5:59 AM, inf1425 said:

I am also having this same problem. Does anyone know a solution?

As far as I've been able to figure out, there really isn't currently another solution other than wait and try again and see if the transfer site/software is working again.