InstyChrous

InstyChrrous`s Staff Application

Minecraft In-Game Name: My In-Came Name is InstyChrous
Previous In-Game Names: My previous names are FeelThatPain, DasCooleHuhn, InstClick. (I dont remember all the names :/)
Discord Name and Tag (Ex: Pndq#2240):DasCooleHuhn#0009
Time zone: EST
Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): I ordered a Microphone and it should arrive next Week!
Do you have the ability to record hackers?: Yes, i do.
What languages do you speak (fluently)?: I speak: German, English(UK), French and Turkish

General Details:

Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP? Because it`s just an amazing server, The people here are super nice! And i have good vibes at PlexPVP
Why should we accept you over other applicants? Because i  have good vibes, my friends tell me that im funny and i help players alot
What are your strengths and weaknesses? My strenghts are to comunicate with strangers, and my weaknesses are skripting .
What moderation experience do you have? Explain what you learned from these experiences: I was Staff on EddyEvents but i am not anymore because the Owner was very rude. And i learned how  I interage with players,
Have you ever been punished on Plex or any other Minecraft servers? If so, why were you punished and how did you learn from it? I did not got punished on PlexPVP
What are some hobbies, activities or achievements you have outside of Minecraft? Im a very Musical Human, Im playing Guitar, Piano and Drums.

Situational Questions:

If the server is being botted, what would you do? I would immediately call the Owner/Admin,
When was a time you got into a disagreement with somebody? If you came to an agreement, how did you get there? If you didn't, why didn't you? I was in a very intense disagreement with somebody but its very private :/ but all in one i dont have real disagreements.
Tell us about a mistake you made in the past. What did you learn from this mistake and how did you deal with it? The most recent mistake i made was that i went in a supermarket without a mask and some people were screaming at me "Always these teenagers that aren`t listening to the rules!" "Unbelieveable these Teenagers today!" Yeah some comments like that, yeah...
If a staff members account was hacked, what would you do? I would try to take contact with the Minecraft support or with the one whos account got hacked and i would help him to get his account back.

Anything else you would like to tell us? I just really hope that im getting accepted, and i wish everyone else that applies  good luck! :)

Please look over the situation questions, there is more to say in that category of the application.