Professional Builder

KitKatGoSnap

Hi everyone, My name is KitKatGoSnap! I would like to inform you all that I am available for hire for anyones minehut build team. I specialize in rustic and modern buildings. I have worked for 2 non-minehut affiliated servers. For further inquiries please message me through discord. TwixTwaxGoSnap#9127 

this is a scam, he needs to accept ur friend request to dm him and he hasnt been online to do it so yea, just go somewhere else for a builder cause ur not ganna be able to dm him, unless u accept my friend request u wont be building for me 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/26/2020 at 5:45 AM, kjh said:

this is a scam, he needs to accept ur friend request to dm him and he hasnt been online to do it so yea, just go somewhere else for a builder cause ur not ganna be able to dm him, unless u accept my friend request u wont be building for me 

chill, how is this a "scam"? what is he "scamming" you out of?

Click Next Page to view my forum signature.

#UnbanMooMoo

#Unban3Q6

Image too large, view here: https://3q6dev.tk/images/MinehutOriginal3.png

Super League Gaming Loses $14.5 million on $1 million in revenue in 2019

lol

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord