ItsBearty Ban Appeal

Username: ItsBearty

What punishment did you receive: Perm Ban

Was the punishment fair: No

Why should you be unpunished: It banned me for autoclicking…. I dont use an autoclicker, and I have proof of me clicking (in badlion, if u were wondering). Also, when I was banned, I just came back from pot pvp, which means I was sweating, and my strafes were very practiced that day. I was w tapping a lot, and trying this new strafing strategy that worked.

What were the events that led to your punishment: I was playing, and got banned

Additional comments: I really dont autoclick, and if u somehow need more evidence, i can provide.

https://youtu.be/qUpXdOvW_lk

https://youtu.be/qpdodgYO3K0

https://youtu.be/LbOjrX8hlyQ

Also, I would like to add that I have the glorious model o, the only mouse with adjustable debounce time. basically with the mouse, you can change the amount of time it takes for ur mouse to bounce back up, making it easier to double click with. 

on the hand cam one, you couldn't see my cps... heres a new one 

Edited by BearBear

Casual.png

• Senior Moderator

start at 6:37. You place 4 blocks in ~12 frames at one point, meaning a required CPS of 20. On top of this, you accelerated to that speed without valid reasoning within less than half a second. "Without valid reasoning" meaning you just spam blocks that wouldn't have helped you- those who click fast legitimately only do so when they need to as it is tedious and straining. Meanwhile, you "accidentally" clicked 20 cps and placed a bunch of useless blocks. Also, considering your hand posture, as well as shaky, inaccurate aim, as well as the fact that you were averaging 12 cps and very rarely hitting 15 cps, there is no way you could've even reached this threshold. At one point in time, you placed 2 blocks in one frame- which highly suggests the use of a double click macro, especially considering the block placement patterns you were exhibiting. Getting precise, minuscule ms delays with jitter clicking is very hard, although butterfly and bounce can in fact do this. So, on the grounds of A: Not reaching the same CPS B: not even being able to aim with CPS and C:Using a click method that very rarely exhibits some of the patterns you did, this piece of evidence alone is enough to invalidate your hand cam.

Edited by JapaneseSquid
  • Senior Moderator

in this video, at one point in time you hit 16 and even 17 cps without your aim fluctuating at all- your crosshair was very still. Yet, in the video that incorporated your hand, you struggled to hit 15 and even when hitting 12 you were shaking violently across the screen?

• Like 1

So uh, here's my response to his. Basically, in his clip, ping could be a HUGE deciding factor in that clip, and also, I dont know if that would be enough evidence. Also, the first clip, I tryharded the HECK out of the clip, so I could show u that I can even click that high, which also made me hold my mouse with my hand. Also, I barely even clicked 17cps. I have a clip of a pot pvp clip of me hitting 17 cps that I spent all night trying to get... Also, the reason, incase u were wondering, that its in filmora, is that it was a long clip, so I had to cut it down to that little part in filmora.

Casual.png

• Senior Moderator

The difference is you actually have to aim instead of using aim assist or whatever you are using to head snap back onto the bot that isn't being shown by your mouse movements.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BearBear said:

You do know that a bot is the same as a person.... Go on PvP.land and try it urself. Also, still waiting to know if you or someone else is handling my appeal...?

Squid is our leading expert in PvP he is most qualified to handle your appeal.

• Like 1
  • Senior Moderator

I've decided to take over things considering your... "uncooperative" nature. The bot on PVP land's AI is programmed to fight and register the most hits the quickest it can, as well as follow you around. Against an actual opponent, not only will the fight last longer, but there would be more strafing (requiring aiming that isn't assisted by whatever obvious head snaps you have there). Not only this, but your mouse cam seems to not even line up properly with your movements, the angle is top down so it's impossible to tell when you're actually clicking, paired with the lack of audio... that video proves absolutely nothing.

ok so it's not like I have a hand cam and I have no where else to set it up, that's the best I can do? I trcordt the stuff on my phone.... I really can't do much better and im sorry. Also, I don't know if you have ever played pot PvP, but a lot of the time, there is no mouse movement, which is the time you click the fastest. Also, it took me a long time to get that clip because I clicked really high cps, but if you really are THAT concerned over the "difference" of a bot and a player, I can try and take another couple hours of practicing to try and do that again....

I would like to explain the pot PvP thing. Depending on your opponent, your fights are different. The fight I had with the bot was basically a fight of trading hits. That's when cps counts the most, because at that time, cps and ping are deciding factors, so that's when u click the fastest, as seen in the clip. Players do this as well, and I'll take another couple hours tonight or tomorrow if you are too concerned.

Edited by BearBear
Wrapup

Casual.png

The 4 blocks you placed show that you have auto-clicker, You can't possibly do it with your cps also I don't know where you do pot pvp but where I play it requires a lot of movement, I don't mean to be annoying or anything but unless you can get a constant cps of 20 you should just pleed guilty.

Discord: Juffix#4773

Minecraft UsernameJuffix

• Senior Moderator

Yes, CPS matters when you’re straight lining, but technique matters more. You were also blatantly head snapping onto the bot, which is easily seen through the jarring mouse movements getting interrupted by sudden, smooth snaps onto its hitbox. All I want to see is a fight when you’re actually aiming, not blatantly cheating while straight lining someone. Is that too much to ask for? You keep claiming that it’s so hard to get the CPS you’re getting yet you easily got that before on warzone consistently, as well as achieved a CPS beyond what you’ve displayed... things are not looking in your favor in this appeal. I suggest you comply because at this moment in time, you’ve shown me nothing that has me convinced otherwise, in fact your videos only convince me that you have been in fact using an autoclicker or macro- using aim assist/aura makes that case even worse.

Jesus Christ ur saying I aimbot LOL. Aimbots supposed to make ur aim better, I'm not even locking into the target. I've literally given all the evidence you've asked for. And I was told that you were like their best PvP detecting but ur saying I have aimbot now lmao.... Redicilous

Edited by BearBear

Casual.png

• Senior Moderator

1. Did not say aimbot, 2. yes you are, and your mouse is not even showing the movement of each snap, 3. I didn't say aimbot (once again) 4. It doesn't take a PvP genius to figure out that your head snaps are from a modification especially if your mouse isn't aligning up with that movement

If anything it's kind of strange that I say "aim assist" or "aura" over and over again and magically you decide to say "aimbot" all of a sudden. Freudian slip perhaps?

• Like 1

Squid, can you tell me what I need to do to get unbanned? Also, would like to add, I can make the phone more over my phone, but I can't move it to the side. My desk is barely even big enough to fit my mouse and keyboard on, and I'm sorry for that.

Edited by BearBear
Addon

Casual.png

• Rufen locked this topic