discordSRV not working

BEHEADER

Question

i have discordSRV installed, the bot token is in the config as well as the channel id, but it isn't showing messages in my channel, and my bot isn't online. it isn't even showing up as a plugin on my server when i do /pl, and none of the commands work. it says it's installed in the console. i've removed and added the plugin, but to no avail. if anyone could help that would be awesome. (this isn't my first time using discordSRV.)

edit: it was working before, but as soon as i restarted my server after changing some messages everything stopped working. it might have something to do with those messages and how they were changed, but i don't see why this would completely "remove" discordSRV from my server.

Edited by BEHEADER

1 answer to this question

5 hours ago, BEHEADER said:

i have discordSRV installed, the bot token is in the config as well as the channel id, but it isn't showing messages in my channel, and my bot isn't online. it isn't even showing up as a plugin on my server when i do /pl, and none of the commands work. it says it's installed in the console. i've removed and added the plugin, but to no avail. if anyone could help that would be awesome. (this isn't my first time using discordSRV.)

edit: it was working before, but as soon as i restarted my server after changing some messages everything stopped working. it might have something to do with those messages and how they were changed, but i don't see why this would completely "remove" discordSRV from my server.

i suppose it will work if i just don't edit the messages, which sucks because i wanted custom messages but it's fine