need builders to buiold hub

kjh

hello my name is BLOOD and i am currently developing season 2 for a server, it was originally far4mng sevrer but now i wanty it to be more than that, so i need a hub for tyhat.

u will spawn in the farming server but i will tp u to the hub world, i u wanna build for me dm me on disc orx,  

BLOOD_MOON_1#0507

sry for5t the trash spelling i try to tpye fast but fail

Edited by kjh

Hi @kjh! I am informing you that I would like to help you with your sever. I am a professional builder working for numerous     non-minehut servers. If you would like to accept my offer feel free to pm my discord which I will respond within 6 hours of messaging! TwixTwaxGoSnap#9127

hello @KitKatGoSnap i have added u on discored, i would love to whitelist u and let u build on my server while i do the skripts, editing pre made skripts

the server issnt that professional tho

btw u need to accept my friend request cause i cant dm u at the moment

Edited by kjh

On 6/25/2020 at 7:10 AM, KitKatGoSnap said:

Hi @kjh! I am informing you that I would like to help you with your sever. I am a professional builder working for numerous     non-minehut servers. If you would like to accept my offer feel free to pm my discord which I will respond within 6 hours of messaging! TwixTwaxGoSnap#9127

scam