Reta, your lord and savior.

Reta

Hello peasants, it is I, Reta, your lord and savior. If you have forgotten who your god is I will give you a little refresher, I have owned a couple of servers on Minehut, you can usually tell it is my server because the names of the servers start with HP. Example: HPInfected, HPSurvival, etc. I like to play minecraft and other games in my spare time. I am fluent in the language Skript, AKA English. Fun fact about me. I was the cause of rule 5 being implemented to the server rules on https://forums.minehut.com/rules/ and my goal is to bully the staff enough into making more rules for me. Anyways, I probably shouldn't be typing up an essay as an introduction due to the fact that most minehut players feeble minds' merely comprehend the most basic of sentences 🤯😬. To bluntly end my introduction, if you don't already know me, you must be new and I welcome you. I hope to see you around in the constantly clogged abyss we call Toilethut Minehut 🚽❤️.
PS: I am not a bully I swear 😭, I just like being a rebel 😈!

•  
Edited by Reta
fixing emoji sizes and adding PS

1 minute ago, SlickNicky10 said:

Very satisfying to see you make light of the Toilethut joke here. Have a Toilethut with integrated flush support as your prize!

spacer.png

Thank you very much! They need to add this to the emojis list or at least add the normal minehut emoji.

1 minute ago, Reta said:

Quite beautiful, props to whoever made this masterpiece.

T'was a friend of mine, when we originally came up with the Toilethut name. He actually made the first one, and then I edited it to create that second one since the actual Minehut discord had a Minehut emoji styled that way too, and then I uploaded both emojis to my discord server and got more and more people involved with the Toilethut name. And here we are today.

3 hours ago, Reta said:

I was the cause of rule 5 being implemented to the server rules on https://forums.minehut.com/rules/ 

great claim to fame

3 hours ago, Reta said:

Anyways, I probably shouldn't be typing up an essay as an introduction due to the fact that most minehut players feeble minds' merely comprehend the most basic of sentences 🤯😬

ouch that's rude 😦

Light a man on fire and he'll stay warm for his entire life.

Who's Reta again?

Things to know about me

• I have 2 years of skript experience

• I work on my servers all by myself
• I like being alone

• I have insane trust issues

• I simp for alot of people (trying my best not to)

• My mental age is somewhere 8

• I dont like meeting new people

• Very toxic

Discord Swayl#0099

MC IGN - Swayl

(I suggest avoiding me because I get too attached to people quick)

6 hours ago, Graphick2 said:

Is it bad I've been playing for years and I've only just now heard of reta?

Yes. 💉😴

2 hours ago, Swayl said:

Who's Reta again?

Well I kinda just explained who I am that I the point of the introduction. 🙄

2 hours ago, Vane said:

Who is rat?

u :0 😈😬

4 hours ago, Reta said:

Yes. 💉😴

Well I kinda just explained who I am that I the point of the introduction. 🙄

u :0 😈😬

Oof. Hi

Insisting Discord » https://discord.gg/64dJQmnBW9

banner1.jpg

I now go by the name vitalResource rather than Nookn.

First joined in 2015 under the alias of Nookn.

Primarily known during my time in Minehut from Prohost.gs (oct. 2015) till around 2019 Minehut where I took a longer hiatus until Feb 2021, where I came back and still participating actively in events.

2 minutes ago, Reta said:

hi, i like ur name :3

thank you kind ‘thing’

please be aware i am calling you ‘thing’ because i do not know your gender. it is a game.

banner1.jpg

Primarily known during my time in Minehut from Prohost.gs (oct. 2015) till around 2019 Minehut where I took a longer hiatus until Feb 2021, where I came back and still participating actively in events.

5 minutes ago, sadpiano said:

thank you kind ‘thing’

please be aware i am calling you ‘thing’ because i do not know your gender. it is a game.

i am offended ;(. "person" would work just fine. or saying "thank you, you are kind" ;-;

Just now, Reta said:

i am offended ;(. "person" would work just fine. or saying "thank you, you are kind" ;-;

thank you, you are kind.

banner1.jpg

better, person?

banner1.jpg

1 minute ago, sadpiano said:

better, person?

ok ur trolling. I said to replace person with what you were calling me "thing" not a name. also you coul just say "better?" but now ur just trolin ;(