Minecraft In-Game Name: VelumPrismic

Previous Minecraft In-Game Name: UncoiledShelf60

Discord name and  tag: xSinful#5193

Timezone: US 

Do you have access to a working Microphone?: No

Do you have to ability to record hackers: No

What languages do you speak (fluently)?: English 

General Details:

Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP?My desire to become staff comes in three different facets. Firstly, I genuinely love PlexPvP, and I want to help the server, and becoming a staff member is my goal for making the server a better environment for players. I love PlexPvP because it has given me countless treasurable memories and has brought me many new friendships. PlexPvP is the game/server I spend most of my free time on; It gives me that rush of adrenaline when pvping or breaking a flag, and that satisfying sigh of relief when leveling up. Secondly, I want to be someone that players can ask for help and know they will get the help they need. I just love helping people, it is one of my natural callings in life; and with PlexPvP, whether it is a question about items, strategy, or mechanics, I am able to respond professionally to almost all questions and situations. Lastly, I want to be a staff member on PlexPvP because I see it as a great opportunity to hone my general online communication and conversational skills with higher staff members, colleagues, and players. When working as a team with other staff members, I will recognize and respect their opinions, actions, and decisions even if my feelings oppose theirs, and then help them in any way I can. Also, before making a considerable decision, I will consult other online staff members and receive their input on the matter. I used to be a basic gamer introvert, but ever since I started playing PlexPvP, I found myself more motivated and determined, it is hard to explain, but those feelings are one of the reasons I want to give back to the server. Now, when the word “PlexPvP” comes to mind, with it comes so many emotions ranging from determination to excitement to enjoyment. 
Why should we accept you over other applicants?: I envision myself as a staff member that players will be happy to see when they come online and feel relieved when I join. I am a frequent player on the server and I play at a minimum of 3 to 4 hours per day from the Eastern Standard time zone. I am a well-known player with a sturdy bond and trust between most players. I fully understand that I have accumulated a reputation during the times that I have played PlexPvP; however, my duty would come before any part of the game. I can understand that people have taken a stand to hate me, and I can consider that some staff currently have negative opinions of me. However, what I hope to achieve is not satisfaction in proving them wrong, but retribution - humbling down for an act of forgiveness - in the hearts of those staff members. I completely understand that what I see as confidence and excitement has been seen as rudeness, arrogance, and possibly conceitedness; however, with such overbearing confidence also comes a sense of discipline and righteousness in my actions - I have, in the past, never directly outed someone in chat unless they have done something to me first. In my acceptance, I am willing to reprove myself and to redefine myself as not only a player, but as a member of the community as well. Also, I have a very good understanding of commands, staff behavior, how to moderate chat, and what to look for if someone is suspected of cheating from past experiences and mainly observing other staff members. With commands, I know most basic staff commands and when and how to use them. With staff behavior, I know how to act under pressure and show respect to all players, even if I am being harassed or attacked in chat or dms. With moderating chat, I know when to punish or warn a player for their messages and to keep track of warnings and punishments. For example, if someone is spamming or swearing at another player, I will mute or warn them depending on the severity of their messages. When watching a suspected cheater, I know what to look for because I have been playing Minecraft PVP for around 7 years now; so determining if someone is cheating comes easy to me, whether they are using an auto clicker, kill aura, reach, bhop, etc. To follow that, I am a good resource of knowledge for players on the server if they have questions about the game. From items to a simple “Why is this happening” question, I can answer almost all of them.
What are your strengths and weaknesses?: My strengths are: Obvious hackers, Chat Spammers, Chat Flooders, etc. My weaknesses are: Screensharing and recording. I'll try my best and correct these weaknesses in the near future!
What moderation experience do you have? Explain what you learned from these experiences: I have a lot of moderation experiences, Here are the server's I'm staff on: PithonPvP (Admin), There we're many hackers and I tried my best and stay active while all the other staff we're gone, I've banned a total of 500 hackers from that server. 4080, A server where I'm also an admin on! I've banned more than 3,000+ hackers on the server and I was the most active!
Have you ever been punished on Plex or any other Minecraft servers? If so, why were you punished and how did you learn from it?: I was false-banned on many servers such as: Hypixel (Unbanned), MinePlex (Unbanned), BoredPvP (Still Banned, Minehut Server), HatersPvP (Still banned, Minehut server) and etc. All the other servers where I wasn't false banned, I was sorry and I had deleted all my hacked clients!
What are some hobbies, activities or achievements you have outside of Minecraft? My best Achievement was coding in Java! I had codded a whole website! 

Edited by VelumPrismic
  • 2 weeks later...