command blocks not working

HayareServ

Question

i have command blocks in my world but when i place one down and i set a command it says command blocks are not enabled on this server. i want command blocks really bad to make my server good is there a console command i need to put in to enable it or something? if you know how pls tell me

5 answers to this question

In the console under settings area find where it says command blocks and make sure to turn it on then restart the server.

• Thanks 1

Active Minehut Player since 2016

Advanced at Skript - Know a lot about running a server 

If you need help with anything contact me @ KJPAKA#0001

10 hours ago, sasssss said:

guys help the /fill command dose not work on the command block but it works without i command block plz help

Make sure you have command blocks enabled on the panel. Also do not reply to posts that have been inactive for more than a month. If you ever have an issue of your own, just make your own post about it instead. Don't reply to this post anymore and just make your own post or ask in the Discord. 

Discord - tarna256

In-game name - _Tarna_

Website - https://tarna.dev
Paste Site: https://paste.tarna.dev

---------------------------------------------------------

[VIP] - 7/27/2020

Community Support - 7/8/20 | 11/3/20

Helper  - 11/3/20 - 2/21/21

Moderator - 2/21/21 - 5/17/21

❤️ - 5/17/21 - now

Moderator - 12/20/22 - now

---------------------------------------------------------

image.png.70849a9b84e0347ce107b8e3eaee312c.pngimage.png.2111009afbd8bef10966ba9ede35a199.png

8 hours ago, _Tarna_ said:

... Also do not reply to posts that have been inactive for more than a month. If you ever have an issue of your own, just make your own post about it instead. Don't reply to this post anymore and just make your own post or ask in the Discord. 

Like Tarna said, please be careful when replying to posts that may be old or inactive. For future reference, please check the date of the last response on a thread before making a reply. Thanks in advance!

“When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad!"

Default - 12/12/2015

[VIP] - 10/8/2018

[JR.MOD] - 9/12/2020

[MOD] - 10/14/2020