Minecraft In-Game Name: Zecazo
Previous In-Game Names: https://namemc.com/profile/Zecazo.1
Discord Name and Tag: Eezy#7571
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): Yes
Do you have the ability to record hackers?: Yes
What languages do you speak (fluently)?: English, Swedish

General Details:

Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP?

I want to get experience with volunteer work and just grow communication skills in general, which is possible on this server. As many people are right now, I am currently quarantined in my house with not much to do besides a little bit of homework. I need something to do and something to keep me busy, so I want to spend time helping a community on Minecraft, a game I have a lot of experience with. I am a busy-minded person and I always want work to do, to accomplish something, and I am currently not getting any hours at my job. I really enjoy this community, which is why I am choosing to apply here. There isn't as much toxicity as I've seen from other communities.

Why should we accept you over other applicants?

I am fluent in 2 languages and I am practicing 6 others, one of which I am practicing I am nearly conversationally fluent. I know a variety of uncommon languages that have helped me in uncommon situations. As a pizza worker and a Verizon intern I have had to help my higher-up co-workers with unfamiliar languages that come in calls. I know English and Swedish.

I have been actively playing Minecraft since 2012. I first got the game in July of that year and I have been playing multiplayer since early 2013. I know a lot about the game and a lot about commands and how things work with the game. I used to program plugins in my free time and I know Java, some JavaScript, and some C++. Other programming & style sheet languages I know include Python, HTML, HTML5, and CSS.

I am a very positive person with many life experiences that are probably much different than most other applicants. I am very passionate about the things I do. I love to travel (been to over 60 countries in 6 continents), I love to learn about languages and cultures (I know a lot about language), and I make music (~10,000 total streams across 6 songs). My dad was in the military, so I have moved a lot throughout my life and I have lived in multiple different countries and therefore have experienced vast amounts of cultural differences.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Strengths

Integrity: I am always doing honest work no matter who is watching me do it. I can always control what I do and I don't mess around.

Experience: I have many different experiences not only with Minecraft but in real life. According to one of the Plex staff members, I am older than the 2nd oldest current staff. I have many life experiences that differ from others. I know what to do and I know what is right versus what is wrong.

Maturity: I can maturely handle situations without getting out of hand myself. I don't need to get toxic with others to do my job. A lot of the time (not just on Plex), I will see staff members fold to the pressure of being staff, things like that do not phase me. I know when to move on. I know how to handle situations.

Loyalty: I can always be active and I am loyal to who I work for. I can make sure to serve my purpose as a staff member.

Weakness

I really don't have any major weaknesses. I can come off toxic sometimes though because I am confident with what I do most of the time. My confidence might come off as egotistical.

What moderation experience do you have? Explain what you learned from these experiences:

[2013] Savage Realms Survival Games | ChatMod | My job was quite literally to just help new players as well as moderate the chat. I had permissions to warn and mute people. I was staff on this server for a few months before it shut down due to the owner of the server getting a huge job offer. At the time the server had about 100 players online on average, which was pretty high considering this was 2013. The only specific experience I can remember from this server is just muting a bunch of spam bots who were advertising.

[2015] Mineplex | Helper (Now Called Trainee) | My job was to moderate minigames, the chat and respond to reports, as well as help people on the forums and assist people with problems via direct message. I had permissions to mute and temporarily ban. The position was basically a trial mod, however, I resigned from the position after 1 month due to an ongoing family issue and moving to the United States all while having bronchitis in a short span of time. At the time I was staff, the server was in its prime reaching its highest ever 47,000 players online, the world record at the time, and on average had 25,000 while I was staff. I would say I definitely made an impact on this server by creating the idea of private player minigame servers.

[2020] SagaMines | Helper | This may not be as large as the other servers I have mentioned, however, it shows I have experience with a large Minehut community. I am still a Helper on this server when I am writing this application. I’ve been on this server when it had ~70 players online and I have been on times where I was the only member online. In this position I moderate the chat, warning and muting people. I could not ban, however I recorded people who were breaking rules and sent the recordings to a discord channel where it was supposed to go. A higher up staff would then decide to ban or not ban the recorded player.

[2020] Armor | Helper | This is another Minehut server, but this is a PvP server where I can ban/mute/vanish, which is a lot more trust than what I’ve had on other servers. I am still staff on this server, however it is in maintenance. This server ranges from 5-10 players at a time but has hit 20 (max slots) many times.

Here are some more servers I have been staff on:

WindRPG.minehut.gg | Jr. Mod

Have you ever been punished on Plex or any other Minecraft servers? If so, why were you punished and how did you learn from it?

I was warned on Plex for I think toxicity because I said "ez" in chat. I did not really mean for this to be taken to heart and I meant for it to be taken as a joke. However, I learned I need to take situations here more seriously.

I have been punished elsewhere for things that I intentionally got myself banned for, but nothing too serious. I have never used a hacked client on a multiplayer server.

What are some hobbies, activities or achievements you have outside of Minecraft?

I make music. I have >10,000 streams across all my songs, I would consider that decent.

Situational Questions:

If the server is being botted, what would you do?

If there are no staff that can prevent it, I would immediately report it to a higher up. If I had the permission to, I would mute chat and try my best to punish all of the bots.
When was a time you got into a disagreement with somebody? If you came to an agreement, how did you get there? If you didn't, why didn't you?

Everybody gets in disagreements, but I can say I typically do my best not to argue with people. I don't like to be aggressive when dealing with situations like that. If someone disagrees with me and gets hostile, I will simply ignore them. If someone who disagrees with me wants to have a mature conversation, I am more than happy to. For example, one time I disagreed with somebody's information and I falsified it because they were not giving me a source. They proceeded to get hostile with me and therefore I just ignored them. The reason we didn't come to an agreement was because I did not want to associate with their aggressive behavior.

Tell us about a mistake you made in the past. What did you learn from this mistake and how did you deal with it?

Everyone makes mistakes. I do what I can to prevent mistakes. I try to make as little of them as possible, I am a perfectionist. I once backed my car into a mailbox, dented my car. I moved on, not much I could do about the dent, but it's something I don't think about. I know how to move on with life, I believe everything is part of God's plan. I don't let a dent ruin my day. I live every day to my fullest and I strive to be a better person every day.

If a staff members account was hacked, what would you do?

Ban their account for the reason of a compromised account. I would let the real account owner know and an admin or owner know. This could potentially be a serious issue if it gets out of ban so they would 100% need to be banned.

Anything else you would like to tell us?

I think I summed up everything how I needed to.

Edited by Zecazo