Lost progress on GRADED school project

Go to solution Solved by nullific,

Question

Dear Support, 

Me and two others have formed a group in a minehut server to build a city that we have been assigned for in history class. We had solid progress done on the world but unfortunately when I invited some of my friends to see the work, someone had triggered an explosion which made us lose half the progress. The deadline is next Thursday so if it is possible please please restore our world to when it was before the explosion as fast as possible. 

Thank you

Screenshot 2020-06-12 at 23.42.57.png

Screenshot 2020-06-12 at 23.43.24.png

6 answers to this question

• Solution

Hey! Unfortunately we cannot roleback servers. Next time I suggest you use an antigrief plugin such as world guard and backup your world regularly. That looks sick and I hope you pass!

Discord: neo?#1200

First JoinDecember 17th, 2015

VIP: 23/08/2019

Minecraft Username: nullific

santioNERD.png.c68b0fda25a448bcbe3278033a7987b2.png

Unfortunately, It's your fault for trusting someone you shouldn't. No one can rollback your world for you since It is destroyed with no backups. However, I do have a few recommended plugins for you that might be helpful in the future.

- WorldGuard

- CoreProtect

- Skript (Needs Anti-Grief Skripting)

Please understand that no one can help you. Think of it as a vanilla world with no mods. It can't come back after its exploded. This is basically what happened to your server.

Edited by Elixzer

2034353234_YoutubeBannerComplete(8).png.1cc6aa3ba93fea6600b8eb268b591100.png

without any players that you don't know  you will easily get griefed. the answer is did u opped someone? did u did something? if no it wouldn't be saved the server you can save it with /save-all

{i saw you have badlion too 😄}

On 6/30/2020 at 8:03 AM, NotPixelz said:

without any players that you don't know  you will easily get griefed. the answer is did u opped someone? did u did something? if no it wouldn't be saved the server you can save it with /save-all

{i saw you have badlion too 😄}

/save-all is almost useless, the server basically autosaves anyway

oh yeah also hi notpixelz lol

Hey there, I'm just that person that goes all out on everything 😂 I currently host an event called Minehut Mondays, where players compete for a reward. I have fully scripted SkyBlock and (with help) UHC. If you want a simple minigame set up feel free to message me here or on Discord Ezekia#5644 🙂

IMG_1036.PNG

lolololol.PNG

lmao.PNG