Permission Nodes

SRBott22

Question

I downloaded luckperms and have had success finding all the permission nodes I have needed except for the /worlds and /sethome /home permission nodes. I want the default group to be able to set homes and use them as well as go to different worlds without me having to teleport them. However I do not want them to be able to make or delete worlds. If anyone knows what the permission nodes are for those 3 commands that would be amazing.

3 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, SRBott22 said:

I downloaded luckperms and have had success finding all the permission nodes I have needed except for the /worlds and /sethome /home permission nodes. I want the default group to be able to set homes and use them as well as go to different worlds without me having to teleport them. However I do not want them to be able to make or delete worlds. If anyone knows what the permission nodes are for those 3 commands that would be amazing.

i'm not sure about /worlds however it may be essentials.worlds

for sethome and home it is essentials.sethome and essentials.home

• Thanks 1

Discord: neo?#1200

First JoinDecember 17th, 2015

VIP: 23/08/2019

Minecraft Username: nullific

santioNERD.png.c68b0fda25a448bcbe3278033a7987b2.png

16 minutes ago, nullific said:

i'm not sure about /worlds however it may be essentials.worlds

for sethome and home it is essentials.sethome and essentials.home

the sethome and home nodes worked perfectly but the /worlds command is a playerserver command not essentials and playerserver.worlds also didn't work