The Warzone Triforce One Man's Quest to be the Best

Rufen

To fully understand the story of the Triforce first it's important to understand what Minehut was like in 2015-2016. Many of you know SLG didn't originally own Minehut it was founded and maintained by a man named Luke Chatton aka "SnickTrix" who then because known as just Luuke. Legend has it Luuke started Minehut in his sophomore year of High school. Luuke himself could be an entire history post on its own. Luuke always loved pvp game modes he made a number of them through his time as owner of Minehut, but none was as popular and infamous as Warzone. Many notable users got their fame from Warzone it was the community hangout. A hangout it might have been but that didn't stop it from being highly competitive.

There were 3 categories for the leader-board.

1w.thumb.png.e06050dbe748d77e0730f6f2e3c31170.png

These categories were dominated by different types of players
THE KILLERS Players who were defensive and focused on the kill over the objective

2w.PNG.ca736153a6c45726b3a8f73b814ae599.PNG

THE RUSHERS Players who choose to prioritize the objective and winning the match over kills

4w.PNG.8f0510035c24691e9998dad9a8540f73.PNG

THE FARMERS Players who try to earn the most XP possible doing anything it takes

5w.PNG.8b096def2f5f140b9d0a1c820cdb59ac.PNG

The earn The Triforce one player alone would have to take all 3 categories, and that's exactly what happened. After the retirement of Clouderic who was widely considered to be the goat of Warzone the leader boards were open for a new king and a rush of players battled for top spots in the most exiting time to be on Minehut Warzone.

I am in an interesting spot here because the hero of our story I Ruffen (Senpia) knew him before Minehut and was the only Minehut player to know anything about him, his voice, his age, his interests, ect... I had an inside view of his quest that the rest of the community never saw. The man I'm talking about is shadow5138. The entire reason I ever even found about about Minehut was because shadow and our group at the time wanted a server to build on. One night shadow and I were on Minehut for who knows what reason and we saw Luuke was testing a game called "Warzone" more like "Betazone" at the time. shadow thought the game was really awesome off the get go. I thought it was meh. It would be months before Warzone became popular and the community started to grow. After the previously mentioned retirement of Clouderic something inspired shadow to be the one to do it to take all 3 spots on the board. Trust me when I say everyday and every-time he got he was on Warzone grinding!

In the words of shadow himself:
qwe.png.35dcf6ce14c577729b04b6c029c65f77.png

His fist target would be WINS because XP rates are high for breaking wool and winning. shadow became a master of the ninja kit using some interesting rushing techniques such as baiting the defender then using the ninja star to stun them over gaps so that they fall. He would also never give up if you knocked him off he would spam blocks on the side to catch himself often trying to fake his death. He was also one of those nerds who built into the top of the wool. It was more annoying back then because there was a greater radious of world guarded blocks for block placing for the defending team making the strat very effective. He would have to be careful what wool he broke as to not leave holes for the defenders to hit him though.

2016-11-26_02_09_04.thumb.png.a73efba251de00021377e064250d219e.png

In all honesty it didn't take him that long to gain the wins and XP spots on the board what really got spicy was his battle against ThePinoyPlayer aka Piinoy.

DM.PNG.f4166cbdfd28d0f8a01100e54da3d83a.PNG

Pinoy a legend in his own right dominated this category. For shadow to beat him he had to start form very little kills because rushers don't get kills and at the same time make sure Pinoy got less kills as he did. Pinoy was known for using ninja kit for its speed II attribute to out strafe other kits. Shadow took a different approach. By using medic kit that created a circle giving the player and team more heath and regeneration shadow opted to tank kits for the multi-kills. Him and I would sit in Skype calls back then (before discord was popular) and he would get real intense when facing his rival Pinoy. Though not being the player that made him rage the most. That would have to be cionski perm muted for an unknown reason he was a silent assassin who would target shadow possibly to stand in the way of his quest or maybe he just liked to, or maybe wasn't at all we will never know. After weeks to months of Warzone at some point Pinoy, Keiran, and iCleanUp all gave in tired from the grind shadow did it. He took The Triforce!

The last archived results of the glory days of Warzone: shadow standing at the top of all three categories. Doing it while laying in bed with a crap laptop, basic mouse, and bad internet!

IOww.thumb.PNG.73152e56bf7062212bd390573e4976a7.PNG

As for shadow right now he still plays but his internet hates him so its hard to get him on...
This was a long one hope you guys enjoy! I might make more of these kinds of posts but not for a little cuz this one was so long.

1 hour ago, mybeary said:

he's fast by mother of pearl

And the man did it on potato wifi, a junk laptop, basic mouse while laying on his bed. He didn't even use a desk... that's one of the reasons I think he is the true goat of WZ

• 3 weeks later...

OH BOI I REMEMBER HOW MUCH I WANTED TO HAVE THE THREE

Btw the categories are not in the right place haha

For starters yes I was a farmer and I remember my objective was to have the highest level. For that I usually would go rush wool because that was one of the best ways to get some quick xp.

Oh dude Clouderic there were soo many instances in which I wanted to mention him but I could not because I could not remember his nick. Dude that guy was crazy. Dude back in the old days he had the highest level and it was just 70. Just 70. It felt like he was some sort of Mewtwo lol

Betazone? Lol im not that old xD

Dude shadow was a tryhard. To say that he would play 10h a day would be a underestimate xD

Yea ninja kit addition was broken. I remember doing builder + choruser combo sometimes. Builder to increase height quickly using chairs right in the beggining of the game, and then choruser to use chorus fruit to warp down and destroy the wool. Ninja was out right broken because you could go past the enemies and with some luck break the wool on first try. There were some other strategies such as patience mining and building far out the map but those were time consuming.

Ah yes building to the top of the wool dude that was the best strategy you could go for, it was instant reward and protection xD. There was a point in which everyone knew how to do that. I dunno who came with that strategy first but tbh it was a very well known strategy among the more regular and frequent players of Warzone

Dude where is Piinoy he needs to get back here

LOL THATS WHY HE WENT FOR MED KIT? LOOOOOOOOOOL XD

Tbh med kit was soo annoying I would not use it cuz it wasn't fun to play.

Never heard of cionski haha

It was really nice to remember the old times. There were some things I had already forgotten haha

Conclusion: shadow was addicted big time lol

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

😮

(IM TELLING YOU THEY SHOULD ADD THE 😮 REACTION JEEZ THATS A MUST)

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!