My Server won't start.

Tangoinmymind

Question

My server has been broken for a while now and i don't know how to fix it the repair files doesn't work but i cant start it anyways and then stop it as its starting as it will stay on stopping for ages then push me off and go into hibernation i have been trying for weeks to fix it and then also search up to find out how to do it but nothing is helpful to me everyone says the same thing start it then stop it then repair files i tried that and it don't work someone please help me i would just delete the server completely but i cant as it doesn't work that way. 

Many Pleases

Tango

4 answers to this question

image.thumb.png.d005d1dad90189822f9d233be2f5b791.png

On 6/4/2020 at 9:12 PM, PandaChan said:

Check the logs for any errors (File manager > logs > latest.log)
The errors should be pretty straightforward but I can check them out if you want, just copy and paste them into pastebin.com and reply with the link to it ^^

Yeah the problem is with that I actually can't check the logs at all, it also doesn't come up with the latest.log folder at all, it would be amazing for you to help me yes, as then i might be able to get somewhere, with someones help. The image shown is my server file manager.

Edited by Tangoinmymind

19 minutes ago, PandaChan said:

Try contacting support, I don't think I can really help much personally, sorry!

Go into the panel, hover to the left side and click the support button, then just create a ticket there ^^

Thank you for helping anyways I've requested assistance from the support team.