The weird rank evolution of my main account

Rufen

Here is something I never fully talked about my main account I use for Minehut has gone through a roller coaster of rank changes and has a lot of stories behind it.

[Default]
Duh
[$] Bought this "1 month rank with 5$ I found in the parking lot of what was my driving school, but I bought it at a weird time the ranks were close to changing to perm and there was a short shutdown before so I never lost the rank (I still have it to this day more on that later)
[VIP] This is what the 5$ rank became the system we know today.
[MOD] When I was first hired in 2016 there was no Jr.Mod tag.
[JR.MOD] They made one and made me use it for 2 weeks to be annoying I remember these words "just pretend it means something"
[MOD] After the 2 weeks was up.
The weird rank staff who retire in very good community standing would retire too.
[Default] The heart rank was then removed because Luuke changed its meaning (then later removing it entirely)
[VIP] The rank I was owed.
[MOD] My short return to the staff team in 2017 before the Pixelific stuff happened.
[Default] From the demote.
[VIP]
What I was owed still .
[Default]
Benny let me switch my VIP to another account modern day named MRbbqGOKU9000_YT this was a while ago don't ask him now and yes the VIP is the same rank from the [$]
[PATRON]
Was given to members of my old staff team.
[Default] Had it removed when I was messing with spazz woopsie too far with that joke. 
[PATRON] Got it back from Benny lol.
[JR.MOD] When I joined the staff team again.
[PATRON] Demoted once again oof! ...and with that here we are current day. 

While I think the whole rank evolution thing people do is stupid, In my poor account's case its got a lot of history and stories to it. I can do into detail on some of these events if people want but I think you get the point.

Yeah..they should've kept you.. Or at least extended your trial.

You're one of the best mods in my books.

Edited by Derpiw

Skripter | Weather Enthusiast
IGN: [VIP] SpudOwO

This is constantly outdated. I'm going to stop updating it.

image.png.302f7d16a73275f1a671aab42e571c36.png

2 hours ago, Derpiw said:

Yeah..they should've kept you.. Or at least extended your trial.

You're one of the best mods in my books.

Sense I haven't really addressed that I will once on the forums. Here's the deal I nor them are really clean in this situation, but in my case I would say it really highlights those "issues" people like to throw around and say the staff team has.

Please note these are just snipbits of a long conversation, but I feel highlight over all point of my trial in the end. I won't release who said it because I really have no ill will towards the people of the staff team just their ways of doing things. Before making a response please read everything in its entirety.

Mehh.png.44046eca12df32126d0f1148e978b22c.png

Basically the entire squabble is over some pretty meh debates we had in the discord that a few users didn't like my comments that's on me. Here is the issue: No one talks in the staff team even when I ask DIRECTLY for feedback. Rather they opt for silent reporting from staff behind my back and silent judgement by the Sr.Mods. I think its hypocritical to say we are meant to be a team that is comfortable with each other and yet no one talks and people participates in this shady silent anonymous reporting. Now the next issue I have with them is even while they admit mistakes on their end, and I make a very strong case even calling out misinformation on their part proving that no one said anything not even my mentor when asked they still wont reverse their mistake. The verdict should have been extended trial if they really cared so much about the "negative attitude".

What I highlighted in red is the issue I have the most with them. Forget the last paragraph that honestly I don't care about we all make mistakes and learn from situations that happen. The fact even with these statements they stick to the "rule" of once the trial is over and a verdict has been reached nothing can be done. This is just stupid because look its volunteer work on a Minecraft server drop the "professionalism" high horse for a second and realize how stupid that is. Rules are a guideline sometimes they rules are wrong and breaking them is the right thing to do. My point has been proven and it has been proven well, but Minehut staff never want to publicly admit to wrong doing when it comes to handling of issues by the staff team.

(If they don't hide this, give me a warning, or blacklist me idk for this) They will respond with "it's not false we didn't feel you were ready for mod" fine, but we both know it would take one voice call to clear up, and if that was really the case extended trial was a better verdict sense their main issues were on the last day. There is no way out guys as you said yourselves "but that is the way we did it" and that way was wrong. Before you judge them this is my side of things you should get their side as well. Don't go on a hate train or anything of the sort.  

In the end I'm fine with it I have had more fun in the last few days being free and messing around, being allowed to say and do what I want unlike when I was moderating. No I will never return to the team because they want me to apply again (haha not happening) if they ever decide to reinstate me maybe, but probs not tbh.

This is highly nostalgic. I haven't even seen the [$] sign rank before surprisingly I do remember ❤️ prefix though.

This is quite the collection of prefixes you've managed to pick up throughout the years.

𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖘

VhxEDBl.png.529878f2f7856fdae0d911cde8ce12d1.png
Server Rules  Staff Applications  News & Updates
Reports  Appeals

Retired Moderator (June 30th 2020 - May 17th 2021)

[$] is pre-2016 shutdown. There was 4 tiers: [$] [$$] [$$$] [$$$$]
They were subscription based and most people bought them for WHITE TEXT as we see today. The last tier was 100$ a month! I think the $ was after the poker chip looking things but correct me if I'm wrong. I would also like to point out that the most pricey rank back then is not the cheapest color. The funny part of the story for me is that 5$ I said I "wasted" on Minehut that was only meant to last a month has still to this day lasted over 4 years later! Talk about a subscription overdue...

21 hours ago, Endgator said:

I swear I have read this 5 times and I'm surprised every time lol

If you guys want me to I can do more Minehut history posts like this one in the future. There are lots of things I can talk about. The story of the Warzone Triforce would be a good one that comes to mind.

21 hours ago, Endgator said:

I swear I have read this 5 times and I'm surprised every time lol

Same lmao

7 minutes ago, Ruffen said:

If you guys want me to I can do more Minehut history posts like this one in the future. There are lots of things I can talk about. The story of the Warzone Triforce would be a good one that comes to mind.

That would be cool, I bet you've got a lot of good stories 😄