FEATURED SERVERS

So I know featured servers will be a thing, but in case feature slots will be payed for, maybe have one or two slots where the community can vote on the best minehut server every month or couple of weeks, and that server will have a free featured slot for however long. 

BENEFITS

If there is a server that has received the most votes to be featured, maybe benefit the owner with a small amount of credits (Maybe 50 a day?) to help the owner fund their server since there will most likely be an influx of players on the server.

MINEHUT BENEFITS

Minehut could possibly benefit from introducing this by showing that Minehut does focus on the community with more than just the Discord or Forums, and possibly could help Minehut make money by showing off good top servers that have paid plans for more slots, and inspiring others to make servers and get server plans.

POSSIBLE CONS

One con I can think of right off the bat could be that Minehut could get some backlash from the community if the top voted server is a controversial server type that has very split communities. 

If you think anything should be changed please suggest it!

💬» Discord: @Riley#9202

🐤 » Twitter: @ReportCardsMC

💻 » Project(s): Parasite

Hello, I'm Riley or also known as ReportCards, I create servers and make Discord bots

4 hours ago, PandaChan said:

This used to be a thing but it was horribly managed, it would be cool if it came back but atm it's not a high priority.

Yeah, back then it wasn't that organised. And yeah it wouldn't be high priority right now. But it'd be nice to have

💬» Discord: @Riley#9202

🐤 » Twitter: @ReportCardsMC

💻 » Project(s): Parasite

Hello, I'm Riley or also known as ReportCards, I create servers and make Discord bots