Should I apply for YouTube rank?

Endgator

Should I apply for YT rank?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Well should I?

• yea
    • nah

So recently I have enjoyed creating my server and moderating it so I was wonder if I should record on Minehut! You can leave suggestions on what I should play since I'm not 100% what people would want to see lol. Also should I apply for YT rank if I do start to record?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11 hours ago, Endgator said:

So recently I have enjoyed creating my server and moderating it so I was wonder if I should record on Minehut! You can leave suggestions on what I should play since I'm not 100% what people would want to see lol. Also should I apply for YT rank if I do start to record?

Can I get hooked up with a link to your channel? Also, if you meet the requirements you should go for it, since that'll get you some swag and fame, all it needs is you to have a pink prefix.

~ A wise person, Preinstalled.

First Join: October 21st, 2017
VIPNovember 11th, 2017
PRO: August 29th, 2018
VIP Again: December 3rd, 2018
Legend: Not achieved yet.

2 hours ago, Preinstalled said:

Can I get hooked up with a link to your channel? Also, if you meet the requirements you should go for it, since that'll get you some swag and fame, all it needs is you to have a pink prefix.

~ A wise person, Preinstalled.

LoL true, also legit just look up "Endgator" on YouTube and you can find it lol. I'll have to make some MH videos since my last one was like a year ago xD

• Haha 1

¯\_(ツ)_/¯