Be careful what you wish for

Mathematiqs

If there was a way to keep servers open while no1 is online, they would get griefed in like a day or two, especially on survival servers or servers with bad/no antigrief.

The owner wouldn't be able to stop the grief and they wouldn't even know who did it (there are still a ton of survival servers without coreprotect)

Im not sure what this topic is revolving around. However, if your talking about people protecting land get the land claiming plugin thats meant for this.

Active Minehut Player since 2016

Advanced at Skript - Know a lot about running a server 

If you need help with anything contact me @ KJPAKA#0001

6 hours ago, Mathematiqs said:

It's about the fact that there's a lot of threads asking for a way to keep servers open while no1 is on, when if that was the case the servers would just get griefed fast, I will make one later on which antigrief is best

lmao if you have a good server it wouldn't get griefed. also there already is a 24/7 server plan so idk why they would be asking for something MH already has.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Your server won't get griefed if you protect the builds with world guard it takes like 3 seconds.

Active Minehut Player since 2016

Advanced at Skript - Know a lot about running a server 

If you need help with anything contact me @ KJPAKA#0001

28 minutes ago, KJPAKA said:

Your server won't get griefed if you protect the builds with world guard it takes like 3 seconds.

Takes more than you think it does, what most server owners do is they just select spawn and set build to deny. In fact, the worldguard minehut tutorials on yt say that you are ungriefable with build set to deny, in their video they expanded the region vertically, which I've also seen some server owners do, regardless, the build flag alone cannot protect spawn from the wrath of a lava cast or tnt cannon, there's also owners that forget to expand the region after they've added more stuff to their server, meaning you can grief parts of it by hand. Turning off lava flow and tnt usually does the job, though the lava can still surround the spawn and prevent ppl from leaving, so a buffer zone of 1-4 chunks is required, you have to set around 3-5 different flags if you want to fully protect from griefs, I might make a test server so I can see which flags don't block griefs completely and simply make it harder to grief

Edited by Mathematiqs