Can't unban a friend.

Dobear600

Question

Hey there. 

Long story short, I ip-banned a friend while he was joking with me and only found out it was a prank after I had banned him. I use essentials and advanced ban and now, I can't unban him in any way. I've tried every single command (pardon, pardon-ip, unban, unbanip, unpunish), read everything there was to read about advanced and minehut (FAQ's, forum questions) but none of them seem to solve my issue because, even though some commands seem to work and it says that the banned IP was successfully unbanned, whenever I open the /banlist, it still states his name and IP there, also leading to him not being able to join the game.

Please help us, 

Thank you.

P.S.: I can provide images, if needed.

5 answers to this question

/pardon-ip (player) or (player's masked ip) (You can do /seen to get the masked ip address i think)

Active Minehut Player since 2016

Advanced at Skript - Know a lot about running a server 

If you need help with anything contact me @ KJPAKA#0001

51 minutes ago, KJPAKA said:

/pardon-ip (player) or (player's masked ip) (You can do /seen to get the masked ip address i think)

(I'm the same guy that made the post, but for some reason minehut won't let me log with that account)

Thank you. I did do /seen, got his IP, then did /pardon-ip (his IP, because his username didn't work) and it told me that he wasn't banned. However, when I typed in /banlist, his name was still there...

Hello TheBlocker08,

Please make sure that you aren't responding to posts that haven't been responded to in over a month. You can start a new thread in case you need some help. Sadly, I would have to lock this thread. 

Thanks for understanding.