Please Unban

Username: Itz_BootyMoody

Punishment Type:Ban

Punishment Length: 11 decades

Punishment reason: Inappropriate Skin

I was punished 9 days ago

My punishment was unfair

Why you should unban me?

You guys probably hear this story a lot but my 9 year old brother thought it would  be funny to go on my account and change my skin to have a male body part, i was unaware until i got banned and checked, i have also been muted because of him because he was saying racial slurs in the lobby. 

Im sorry for what happened though and i just really want to play on your server so i can  get back to playing with my friends

Thank you

ps my username is not meant to be inappropriate its just moody is my last name and its a weird nickname

On 5/27/2020 at 8:14 PM, Itz_BootyMoody said:

Username: Itz_BootyMoody

Punishment Type:Ban

Punishment Length: 11 decades

Punishment reason: Inappropriate Skin

I was punished 9 days ago

My punishment was unfair

Why you should unban me?

You guys probably hear this story a lot but my 9 year old brother thought it would  be funny to go on my account and change my skin to have a male body part, i was unaware until i got banned and checked, i have also been muted because of him because he was saying racial slurs in the lobby. 

Im sorry for what happened though and i just really want to play on your server so i can  get back to playing with my friends

Thank you

ps my username is not meant to be inappropriate its just moody is my last name and its a weird nickname

yeah. they dont accept 'my brother did it' as an answer. no way your getting unbanend dude.