Jump to content

Recommended Posts

SuperVanish Skript please, and could you tell me how to add Skripts? Thanks!


[SuperVanish is a plugin that lets you Vanish and be hidden from tablist, unlike the one from EssentialsX which just turns you invisible]

Edited by dabberboii
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, FundsFulgor said:

I would like you to make a scipt that sends the discord link to players that do /discord

 

I want this because Discordsrv is being dumb and won't let me link my discord.

I didnt create this skript btw-

 

Options:

   Discord: &bCHANGE ME #You can change this to your discord

command /Discord:
    trigger:
        message ""
        message "{@Discord}"
        message ""

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, vita310 said:

Can u make a skript for auto smelting like if u mine a iron ore it smelts to iron ingot instantly.

 

 

not too hard:

on break:
    if event-block is iron ore:
        cancel event
        give 1 iron ingot to player

>> [VIP] Cool Boy <<
Minehut Member since July 2017

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2020 at 10:17 AM, dabberboii said:

SuperVanish Skript please, and could you tell me how to add Skripts? Thanks!


[SuperVanish is a plugin that lets you Vanish and be hidden from tablist, unlike the one from EssentialsX which just turns you invisible]

I gave you a supervanish script like 2 weeks ago???

VIP since January 7th, 2020

Support since September 19th, 2020

Helper since November 3rd, 2020

unknown.png

5.png.e14b1bf83edf0ac2edc1bfb822177184.png

image.png.fe30b7b2c0be5a541ba4ed2187b23030.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 5:02 AM, AbioticTitan947 said:

I didnt create this skript btw-

 

Options:

   Discord: &bCHANGE ME #You can change this to your discord

command /Discord:
    trigger:
        message ""
        message "{@Discord}"
        message ""

Thanks 😄

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2020 at 3:32 PM, BiggyBoiStrikes said:

An Anitcheat with /alerts to toggle alerts
- /Dupe
- Item every 15 seconds with a toggle command
- Ty ❤️

Hello Biggy,

 

I`d like to say an Anticheat isn`t easy to make also as for Minehut lags a lot you`ll probably get a lot of people spamming you for being false banned.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 6/5/2020 at 2:37 PM, UhhNoThanks said:

not too hard:

on break:
    if event-block is iron ore:
        cancel event
        give 1 iron ingot to player

I used this, and it game me a iron ingot but didn't actually break the iron ore, so thats like a infinite generator and I don't want that, I just need it to break and give you the ingot.

Edited by YeahBoy69
More info.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...