There should be more interesting games on Minehut.

Toch

You go on Minehut and you see some Minehut servers that you can play and you join a game and you go like. Crap this again all I want is a Minehut server which isn't you farming or a factions server. Well you might think why don't you play 10 the game where you get a block every 10 seconds but you are like yer might be addicting but still it will make you rage after playing it for 3 hours. Well what about warzone. Well that game barely has any players. They what about hard corse and other parkour Minehut servers well they are fun until you get to a very hard level that is almost impossible to beat so you rage quite.  The worst part is is that all the interesting servers don't have any players so you can't play them. Anyways this is only my opinion on Minehut server pls don't hate it it is only my opinion and tell me if there are any games that are fun I need to find a good Minehut server that is interesting. 

Edited by Tochidima

@Tochidima, Honestly i do agree with this. Minehut does run out of ideas and whenever someone comes up with a unique one everyone will overuse it. Thats just how Minehuts been, however many player servers are still very enjoyable to spend your time on. You just need to find the one that you like.

Active Minehut Player since 2016

Advanced at Skript - Know a lot about running a server 

If you need help with anything contact me @ KJPAKA#0001

If your talking about mine I know. I suck at writing lmao.

Active Minehut Player since 2016

Advanced at Skript - Know a lot about running a server 

If you need help with anything contact me @ KJPAKA#0001

On 5/26/2020 at 8:03 PM, KJPAKA said:

@Tochidima, Honestly i do agree with this. Minehut does run out of ideas and whenever someone comes up with a unique one everyone will overuse it. Thats just how Minehuts been, however many player servers are still very enjoyable to spend your time on. You just need to find the one that you like.

Finally somebody understands my pain.