Forcible server override

2grufs

Me and my friend have just discovered minehut, and have loved it's intuitive and easy way of setting up servers: plus its free. We've been playing a world for some time (3-4 weeks) when I stupidly left the server settings as "visible" for the community. A few people joined, who promptly left on their own, or got banned. I never got around to whitelisting. Anyway, suddenly a player named "Azxre_" joined. He said "hello," and I prepared to ban him. But when I typed the command into the server browser page (I hadn't opped either me or my friend at this time) it didn't work. The guy was still there. he proceeded to begin flying around and breaking things. I tried to op myself, ban him repeatedly and it failed. Eventually, I attempted to close the server, to no avail. Force hibernating had no effect either. At this point, I was seriously concerned for beyond my Minehut server. eventually, my friend who was still on the server told me the guy had left under his own compunction. Sure enough, I was able to stop the server after a few minutes. I want to report this player "Azxre_" for hacking, and in the process, s/he has violated my data (not my property, as I don't have a paid account) and most definitely violated the property of minehut. I would request notification to Mojang, and the deletion of aforementioned account. I have no desire to take legal action at this time.