Justcombo

So I have been making and managing server on Minehut for a while now and I still cant get over the fact that 10 is the max player size for the free servers.

I am begging you to change it to atleast 30 - 40 so me and my friends and other people can actually play!

again what can I do.

Well you see, as a free server you only get 12 plugins, 1gb ram, and 10 players. This is perfect because with anymore player slots it would be way to laggy if you had 12 plugins and 30 players running on 1gb of ram. If you want more premium plans you can purchase them with credits. You can get credits by voting and/or buying them. Once you purchase a higher plan you can get more plugins and more player slots with more RAM. It's hard enough to run a server without lag with all plugins installed and 10 players, with 30 players your server may even crash or a lot of people will time out.

• Like 1

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It costs Minehut more money the more slots you have because you will need more ram. It's a free server if you want more you will need to pay. However if you vote everyday you can get a plan for near free.