Server Starts, does not allow for us to join it and then auto stops.

GamerNewby1

Question

Now my server called orewars has been worked on for a long time and this is heartbreaking to see I cannot access my hard work. The servers comes online but we are greeted with an error message everytime we attempt to join it, and because noone is able to join it, it autostops

I need help for this error and I would love it  if it started to work again, also the same day  I posted this I put a ticket, is there anything to resolve the issue without deleting my hardwork? And noone can join! My staff and players can't join aswell!

20 answers to this question

Also, could you send a picture of your plugin list?

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

3 minutes ago, OGChriss said:

15:21:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [Multiverse-Core] The world 'a' could NOT be loaded because it contains errors and is probably corrupt!

[15:21:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [Multiverse-Core] Try using Minecraft Region Fixer to repair your world! 'a'

[15:21:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [Multiverse-Core] https://github.com/Fenixin/Minecraft-Region-Fixer

Looks like your world is corrupt, find a way to get rid of it?

IGN: PandaChan

Discord: PundaChen

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PundaChen 

jeez i should really compact my messages. Edit: i deleted a with file manager. going to do repair core files to make sure it starts correctly. And, thx for the help. if you wanna help me setup my server, go for it. i'd like the extra help.

Edited by OGChriss
a

Ah! i figured it out. my character is in world a. that means i cant delete it. so i need a way to either force delete or throw my character in a different world.

2 minutes ago, OGChriss said:

uhhh i delete world a i refresh the page a comes back. how do i get rid of it

Yeah, this same thing is happening to me. The thing is that I'm making my church/school for graduation via minecraft, and I had so much stuff completed on this world already, I really don't want to lose any of my progress.

Welp, here's the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/K23kEVK0

Please help @PandaChan

If anything, please contact my discord at bryqnt#1266, dms are open, i don't really pay that attention to minehut haha. thanks