terraria is better than minecraft

SlimeTheFireX

terraria is the best game ever because there is actual mining involved, like most of the time u mine to get better items. while in minecraft u can just go to sea ships and just get diamonds right off the bat. additionally u can just make an iron golem farm then u will never want to go mining ever again. it really ruins the mine part of craft. additionally there is like so much content in terraria while in minecraft there like very little. in terraria there are many events and bosses. while minecraft only has a measely 2 bosses. another reason is the price, 26.99 = mc vs 10$ = terraria. you cant beat that. also there are way more items (useful items) in terraria than in minecraft. like what the heck minecraft all u have are some random blocks and some swords that literally have the same concept except slightly stronger?? in terraria we got swords with projectiles its so sick. i know that minecraft beats terraria when it comes to multiplayers servers but that does not count because it is made by the community and not the developers.

signature.png

4 hours ago, SlimeTheFireX said:

terraria is the best game ever because there is actual mining involved, like most of the time u mine to get better items. while in minecraft u can just go to sea ships and just get diamonds right off the bat. additionally u can just make an iron golem farm then u will never want to go mining ever again. it really ruins the mine part of craft. additionally there is like so much content in terraria while in minecraft there like very little. in terraria there are many events and bosses. while minecraft only has a measely 2 bosses. another reason is the price, 26.99 = mc vs 10$ = terraria. you cant beat that. also there are way more items (useful items) in terraria than in minecraft. like what the heck minecraft all u have are some random blocks and some swords that literally have the same concept except slightly stronger?? in terraria we got swords with projectiles its so sick. i know that minecraft beats terraria when it comes to multiplayers servers but that does not count because it is made by the community and not the developers.

But you have 3d on minecraft

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

that makes it even better becuz it is easier to build if u are in 2d. you can still make really cool builds in 2d and they barely take any time to make. in minecraft its so difficult to make houses that actually look good with all the fancy stair techniques. terraria has a hammer that makes it so making roofs are very easy while in minecraft u need to go to weird angles to make the build and it is a pain if u dont have fly. and besides many of the crafting recipes are easier than in minecraft, some of the recipes are hard to make and it limits the players use to make it. for example stone brick, in terraria u just need 2 stone to make stone brick and it takes no time whatsoever. but in minecraft it is a tedious process where u smelt stone which takes FOREVER and then u must turn them into stone bricks. (i know u can just use silk touch but I am talking about early game minecraft and if u want to somehow build something that looks good in game)

• Haha 1

signature.png

13 minutes ago, Tristeza said:

Whilst I do disagree, Terraria has never been able to keep my interest.

I question why you'd post about this on a Minecraft community for any other reason than troll bait.

I'm also questioning why he posted this on a minecraft forum.

• Like 1

𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖘

VhxEDBl.png.529878f2f7856fdae0d911cde8ce12d1.png
Server Rules  Staff Applications  News & Updates
Reports  Appeals

Retired Moderator (June 30th 2020 - May 17th 2021)

I mean, it's a cool game but the 2d part ruins it for me. I like the amount of bosses you can fight in the game though, compared to the only 2 in Minecraft.

• Like 1

JR.MOD  August 1st, 2019              Reports & Appeals Team Lead  ↩              MOD  October 1st, 2019

↪  SR.MOD  August 11th, 2020

31 minutes ago, TheRustySpud said:

I mean, it's a cool game but the 2d part ruins it for me. I like the amount of bosses you can fight in the game though, compared to the only 2 in Minecraft.

yea thats right. Also for new players its actually pretty fun to try to defeat all the bosses because you got to get the best gear possible since you're bad at the game lol

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!