Permissions

cootchay

Question

I'm unable to give anyone permissions on my server. I've tried to do this through LuckPerms using this command: /lp group (group) permissions set (perms) true world. I run the command and then ask my friend to type it in. However, it still says they don't have access to the command. Basically what I'm trying to do is give this group I made on LuckPerms basic commands.  Such as /warps, /sethome, and others. 

Here is all of the plugins if that helps.

image.png.2d4c7e20e6df26e6c818d1a016a62385.png

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, PandaChan said:

Make sure yo're giving the perms to the group "default" so everyone has it and that you're using the right permission nodes, for sethome it would be essentials.sethome and essentials.home for example.

I've figured out everything except kits. No matter what I put in they still refuse to allow people to use the command /kit.

22 hours ago, PandaChan said:

image.thumb.png.9e0c13c9794b1f1fed15310d33fa2cf6.pngmight have to click on the image, its a bit small

That works, thank you soo much! Just one more question. My server is stuck in hardcore and I have turned it off and restarted it a few times. 

3 hours ago, cootchay said:

That works, thank you soo much! Just one more question. My server is stuck in hardcore and I have turned it off and restarted it a few times. 

You can change this in settings (see image). If you are struggling to get it to work, try stopping the server and then starting it again once it has hibernated.

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 12.02.43 pm.png

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

3 hours ago, Migqy said:

You can change this in settings (see image). If you are struggling to get it to work, try stopping the server and then starting it again once it has hibernated.

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 12.02.43 pm.png

I've tried that and it doesn't work. I've had this happen on other servers I made. It seems like it just gets stuck. 

On 5/22/2020 at 3:21 PM, cootchay said:

I've tried that and it doesn't work. I've had this happen on other servers I made. It seems like it just gets stuck. 

You can try stopping and letting your server hibernate and starting it again between changing from hardcore, otherwise you could try contacting support here.

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png