What is this

Ezekia

I don't know how or why, but for some reason some users think I'm suddenly a Minehut Moderator so they can message me about griefers/havkers on their server. As much as I try to help them, I'm really confused. Why do people suddenly think I'm a Minehut mod? 

The first time it happened was in the Minehut Mondays club. Someone reported hackers the their survival server. And the same thing happened today!

I mean, sure, if Minehut wants to make me a Mod that's fine 

By reading this you are a confirmed nerd

IMG_1036.PNG

lolololol.PNG

lmao.PNG

8 hours ago, Ezekia said:

I don't know how or why, but for some reason some users think I'm suddenly a Minehut Moderator so they can message me about griefers/havkers on their server. As much as I try to help them, I'm really confused. Why do people suddenly think I'm a Minehut mod? 

The first time it happened was in the Minehut Mondays club. Someone reported hackers the their survival server. And the same thing happened today!

I mean, sure, if Minehut wants to make me a Mod that's fine 

But o_x_7, you are Jr. Mod ._.

DISCLAMER: THIS IS JUST A JOKE

• Like 1

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

7 hours ago, Ezekia said:

please dont call me by my cringy 7-yr-old username

You're not the only one, my old username was Hoff_Noah7

• Like 1

SkripterMan

Joined Minehut on 4/21/16
Owner of CareSMP.minehut.gg

VIP - 6/21/17
LEGEND - 18/12/20
MARKET MAKER - 5/6/21

Discord: SkripterMan#0001

My first user name might be the worst xD
Before you go looking for it no its not this account or any accounts I currently own.
Hummmm enough pressure and hearts and I might embarrass myself and say it. >...>

2 hours ago, Ruffen said:

My first user name might be the worst xD
Before you go looking for it no its not this account or any accounts I currently own.
Hummmm enough pressure and hearts and I might embarrass myself and say it. >...>

Let's guess... fhfdhbbefgyygudqwgbbshdbafd 

IMG_1036.PNG

lolololol.PNG

lmao.PNG

Thats why you should never name your account something random and you should think carefully.

I never changed my nick and because of that I have no regrets haha

(Not that I could change it anyway cuz you know the history, account belongs to my bro not me xD)

Edited by Gaminger

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

8 hours ago, Gaminger said:

Thats why you should never name your account something random and you should think carefully.

I never changed my nick and because of that I have no regrets haha

(Not that I could change it anyway cuz you know the history, account belongs to my bro not me xD)

8-yr-old me was like 'HaHa YeS o_X_7 bEsT uSeRnAmE'

• Haha 1

IMG_1036.PNG

lolololol.PNG

lmao.PNG