SaifGaming0's Staff App

SaifGaming0

1 - Basic Information -

Minecraft Username: SaifGaming0

Previous Minecraft Usernames [Use NameMC.com]: Non

Country of Residence: UAE 

Timezone: GMT+4

Do you have access to our Discord server? [https://discord.gg/CUBJV8M]: Of Course yes,

Discord Username [EX: BreakfastDeliqht#0801]: SaifGaming0#6582

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes i do 

How much time can you contribute to the role?: Normally 5-7hrs (Less when i have exams) weekends: 8-10hrs

Do you have any past staff experience? If so, explain in detail what you've done: Well not really Because i play hypixel only and 1 other server. 

What is your current playtime on the server? [Check in statistics in your ESC menu]: i just joined. but im really active. ive been playing for an hr now but that will be high very soon

Have you ever been banned or punished on the server?: no and never will cause i dont break rules.

Any other information we need to know about you?: Im creative i can come up with some cool stuff that u can do to/with the server to make it more fun/appealing i have building ideas im friendly like to meet new people im a male i got o school i make discord bots ive made 1 that has alot of features so far ye thats about it.

2 - Scenarios -

• Suppose that someone is spamming racial slurs in the chat. What would you do?: Firstly i would warn them if he/she spammed racial slurs 4-5 times if more/they didnt listen to me i would mute them if they proceed to spam after ive muted then they get a temp ban/kick idk days i would ask the owner and if the chat is fighting about it/going mad i would calm them by telling them they have been muted please calm down.

Suppose that someone were to be flying around and using kill aura. People are yelling at you in chat to do something about it. What do you do?:

Most likely people will be yelling at me in chat to ban him which i will ban him by either tp to him to see proof or via discord DMs if someone DMs me proof i will Check with the staff team and ban him perm except if i have to ban him temp firstly i will do that.

Suppose that someone were to be advertising in chat. What would be your first response?:

If you have /clear chat thats the second thing i would after i mute him/her so no one would leave then after the mute if they processed to still spam after mute i will Kick them and if they still rejoin and spam instant temp ban them a perm.

3 - Letter of Understanding -

If you do not sign the Letter of Understanding below, you will be automatically denied.

I, (SaifGaming0), do acknowledge that I can be removed from the staff team at any point, I hereby understand that if I have lied about anything on this application, that I will not have a chance at being staff after this point. I understand that I can not ask staff to read my application. I acknowledge that I am not able to reapply until 3 days have passed since being denied. Sincerely, (SaifGaming0).