MODERATION COMMAND :>

Migins

Ok so I spent a while making some moderation commands for my server and I thought I would share it with u guys :>. This require Skript and TuSke, it might also require skQuery but I'm not super sure 😆

Commands:

/puns (player), /ban (player), (timespan) (reason), /unban (player), /mute (player) (timespan) (reason), /unmute (player), /kick (player) (reason), /mutechat, /clearchat, /sinfo (player) # not necessary, just counts all commands and puts it in a nice tooltip and stuff, /history (player) and /sc [text]

I use two timespan conversion functions made by the incredible @ThatOneTqnk❤️ 

You can use timespans like this /mute Migqy 1y1mo2s3m4d Oof

Timespans are: y (year), mo (month), w (week), d (day), h (hour), m (minute), s (second), I think... You can put them in any order and as much as u want.

If you only want those functions you can find them here.

Most commands are self-explanatory but if you need help or you find an error (very likely), respond and I'll help/fix asap.

Moderation.sk

Edited by Migqy
wtf the formatting
  • Thanks 1

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

Nice skript, don't want to be that guy but you should probably credit the person who made the timespan functions (I'm pretty sure it was @ThatOneTqnk)

• Like 1

First Joined: July 2015
VIP: January 2020
Jr.Mod: 1st April 2020
Mod: 16th July 2020

Info:

~ Skript Developer
~ Discord: @nicholxs#0001
~ Previous names: Nichxlxs, Deterno, iHaveSkills, Retrical

1 minute ago, Nichxlxs said:

Nice skript, don't want to be that guy but you should probably credit the person who made the timespan functions (I'm pretty sure it was @ThatOneTqnk)

The formatting for the post was rlly weird and it did pages and stuff. I did originally give him credit in the post, if u can't see it then you probably need to press the next page button.

• Like 1

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png