Minehut Old Files / Controversies / Leaks

If this ends getting deleted and any of you guys want any of the following files, msg me on discord Gaminger#4921. Go to my profile to find my discord if this gets deleted

Minehut's List of Old, Controversial and Leaks Files (AND I MEAN OLD, NOT OLD OLD BUT OLD)

I went to the old pc in which I used to play minecraft, and I found some interesting files I collected on my life here on minehut. These files are related to old staff training files and guidelines, some weird leaks about minehut players and staff behavior and some other things that may be of interest. Some of these files are good to understand how minehut staff members used to work in the past and some of them may even explain staff behavior today.

Ill organize things in different sections to make it easier for you guys to access any part you wish to get / look at

- Random Section

Most of these files are random

Completing Reports Efficiently (before Pixelific's demote): Pixelific's staff guide from 2017. A basic guide on how to go through player reports

Completing Reports Efficiently.pdf

Junior Moderator Application: CommanderG_2's application. A old Trainee that applied for Warvale, the Pixelific's competing-with-Minehut server. He isn't around these days

Junior Moderator Application.pdf

Minehut Auto-Responses: Duzzy & AttendantFox's auto response to FAQ on minehut lobbies. The ultimate lazy copy and paste response files (This would have no need if you guys didn't spam the chat with questions lol)

Minehut Auto-Responses.pdf

Minehut weird scam text: Messages logs from a unknown player complaining to Vonks, AttendantFox and Luuke about tier plans. An interesting file that shows how bad tier plans were and how in the past (during Pixelific's era) moderators had no say in anything, only devs had

Minehut weird scam text_.txt

Minehut Punishment Guidelines: Salved and Motionq's punishment guidelines: A list of rules, punishments and severities. The most interesting thing is the blacklist part, which proves the existance of blacklisted players in the past (wonder if they still have a blacklist, boats' probably there lol)

minehut_punishment_guildlines.txt

- Staff Files

Staff Files, released by Pixelific some time after demotion. Staff files created by Pixelific when he was Sr. Mod and incharge of most of staff training. Note that Junior's Moderator Process is not in the list as it cannot be downloaded (But you can access it from "Minehut Docs"). In some documents it says that they belong to Pixelific and Warvale (yes well no because Warvale is dead, along with Pixelific's memories lol)

Minehut Docs: A sort of hub to the other documents.

Minehut Docs.pdf

Completing Reports Efficiently: Last version of the Completing Reports Efficiently on the Random Section

Completing Reports Efficiently.pdf

Minehut Punishments: A list of minehut rules, punishments and related. Yet again, another document that proves the existance of blacklist (including the very contested Community Disrupt rule back in the past)

Minehut Punishments.pdf

Moderator Process: A file indicating some Moderator rules, one of which is not discussing about the staff training files (they did a good job on that, most people were not aware of the existance of these files)

Moderator Process.pdf

Staff Training Document: A full guide document with rules and information for all wannabe staff. Also it is funny how Trainee never were actually training lol

Staff Training Document.pdf

Minehut Punishments (draft): An early version of Minehut Punishments that can be found on "Staff Training Document". It proves that there was little to no change on the minehut staff files content when Pixelific released the files.

Minehut Punishments (draft).pdf

- Pixelific's Farewell Post

Here is the legendary Pixelific's Farewell Post, the Sr. Mod that so much did for minehut but was unfairly demoted. Are you proud of me Pixelific? Where are you? We miss you!

Pixelific's Original post: Pixelific's Farewell Post. A long document with the original thread on why (according to Pixelific) he was demoted, divided in chapters.

Pixelific's Original post.txt

- Links

Here are some links to some of the content that is here. Additionally, heres the PurpsTheDragon's pastebin, which has some non related minehut stuff but also might have some minehut related content (He's a very very very very very old OG believe me xD, @PurpsTheDragon u still there?

Links: The list of links

links.txt

- Minehut's Tier Plan Controversy and my Predictions on why They did it

For all of you who are complaining about this update: There was an update which made it so you could only have 4 players, 1 hour of server time unless you voted, and some other things. Here are two images of the charts I did to show that it was all just a plan to get more players and recover. AND MY PREDICTIONS WERE RIGHT NEWBS.

435501fcf71b57fdeb50a01b6aefeedb.png.7d9b6b5ad70bcbb52e73868929629d4e.png
v6mA2JH.png.4ae3c3b6cf925972fdf12359cf755fd3.png

Jeez this has been a long one. Hope you guys enjoy the files (They are not leaks, they are just old files. I don't see any reason to delete this but hey who knows tbh I never know all the minehut rules because they never put all rules on the rules section. Community Disruption was not a rule on the rules section but they were banning players for it lol)
  • Thanks 1

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

(For those who don't know I am Senpia)

Chapter V and VI of the Pixelific post is something I could have gone without seeing again... or remembering.. obviously as you would expect that wasn't the full story, but it is true and I would go on to leave Minehut for 3 years only popping in and maintaining a negative attitude for the whole of the time until one day I just decided to returned as myself. 

Pixelific and I are cool now we had a nice run in in the lobby and got caught up. He does still play pretty actively and I do hope that one day he will come out of hiding, but that is up to him.

I may also add there is so much more that went on behind the scenes that I don't think even the OG player base knows about. The current staff team is strong and have learned from the mistakes my old team made years ago. I don't want any of this to reflect on them as I am the only one really involved in the famous drama.

I honestly wish this stuff to be buried because none of it matters anymore. I rather think of the good times than be reminded of regrets I will carry with me until my memory decides its no longer worth keeping. 2017-01-04_23_01_38.thumb.png.5e526ae2ddf3b1ffb9802628620b2453.png2016-12-20_16_53_18.thumb.png.05c39f888de8783b66da7879fb897737.png2017-02-18_13_36_02.thumb.png.5c99a4b97c6e3e47411b91f491b6e1c2.png

Going off of what Senpia said, I agree that we should leave all the drama in the past. I first came to Minehut around 2016, and have witnessed first-hand some of the drama that went on. However, I prefer reminiscing about the good times we had in the past, instead of the bad ones. I'd also have to agree that the staff team has significantly improved on old issues on the past. I hope more and more players who were around the early days come back and share some of the unique and hilarious experiences they had as well.

• Like 4

721034654735532112.gif.966bd6f1cb909ca87f1548614acb4131.gif

achievement.png

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Ruffen said:

(For those who don't know I am Senpia)

Chapter V and VI of the Pixelific post is something I could have gone without seeing again... or remembering.. obviously as you would expect that wasn't the full story, but it is true and I would go on to leave Minehut for 3 years only popping in and maintaining a negative attitude for the whole of the time until one day I just decided to returned as myself. 

Pixelific and I are cool now we had a nice run in in the lobby and got caught up. He does still play pretty actively and I do hope that one day he will come out of hiding, but that is up to him.

I may also add there is so much more that went on behind the scenes that I don't think even the OG player base knows about. The current staff team is strong and have learned from the mistakes my old team made years ago. I don't want any of this to reflect on them as I am the only one really involved in the famous drama.

I honestly wish this stuff to be buried because none of it matters anymore. I rather think of the good times than be reminded of regrets I will carry with me until my memory decides its no longer worth keeping. 2017-01-04_23_01_38.thumb.png.5e526ae2ddf3b1ffb9802628620b2453.png2016-12-20_16_53_18.thumb.png.05c39f888de8783b66da7879fb897737.png2017-02-18_13_36_02.thumb.png.5c99a4b97c6e3e47411b91f491b6e1c2.png

WHAAAAAT YOU'RE SENPIA? Didn't know! To think you are still around woah..

Hmm ok ill re-read chapter V and VI.

Oh my dude I was not aware of how deep was Pixelific's post. Last time I read it (partially) was like years ago. I released it because it was an important point in the history of minehut.

What Pixelific still plays? Last time I heard about him someone told me he quit for good..

Its so weird to see what you typed Senpia. Right now I feel bad for releasing these files. I thought "Well you know, its been a long time, probably the new guys are gonna find it interesting to know more about the past".

If you ask me, no I have no ideia about the whole history about what happened (figures, im not staff and im sure Pixelific didn't tell everything on his post).

Now that I brought back really bad memories (was not my purpose, im sorry..), let me tell you something Senpia: I think we are not on minehut anymore. This isn't the same it was before (atleast for me). It is as if this is was different server. Its hard to tell this without being an hypocrite because I literally just brought you bad memories, but dont think about them. Its the past and im sure you've grown alot with that. Its completely normal to feel bad for what happened, but see it as an opportunity to learn. Try to think about what went wrong and try to think about what to do next time. And do this not just with what happened on minehut, but with everything in life. You fail? Instead of getting down, think about what went wrong and what to do next time. Analyse everything. It will help. It has been helping me.

About what Vinixs typed, let me go back to the old man chair and tell you a unique thing that happened.

There was one Warzone map in which we had to get the enemy's wool and put it back in the base. I remember one day we all decided to not kill each other in game and make the map flat (as in with no objects, trees, just a flat map). We were able to do it and we all were happy. After that we decided to do a boat racing, in which I came third I think. After that we took a screenshot OH BOI I JUST MADE A PAUSE AND SAW MY OLD SHADOW BOI IN THE SCREENIES, ahem back to what I was saying, after we took a screenshot we went to do a bridge as far from the map as possible. And we did do that bridge again some days after. Good times.

Btw no one ended the game because the chests didn't have wool. No one knew who did it (Probably was me lol)

2017-07-26_11_38_36.thumb.png.bd129bba02e0bb88f1c3817213073423.png

2017-07-26_11_40_54.thumb.png.b16f775f271ec08b149a245eea587044.png

2017-07-26_11_44_25.thumb.png.dfb300367420afb6e4e8f6459c498040.png

2017-07-26_12_02_16.thumb.png.3991bfc4ff80e1c1f6d54c59be3be799.png

Im not going to remove what I released however, but may you say plz remove it Gaminger and consider it done. And no you don't have 2 more wishes lol xD

But really Senpia, wish you best

Edited by Gaminger

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!

I honestly completely forgot about this stuff owo 🙃

Nice to be able to look back at minehut. And honestly didn't know some of this stuff. 

Interesting 🤔

💬» Discord: @Riley#9202

🐤 » Twitter: @ReportCardsMC

💻 » Project(s): Parasite

Hello, I'm Riley or also known as ReportCards, I create servers and make Discord bots

Posted (edited)

Gaminger don't feel bad there is know way you would know. And heck here I am back again anyways even after my mistakes no point in looking back when I can go forward.

Funny you should mention shadow5138 I met him in like 2014 or something on another server and our little group wanted some place to build on the off time we weren't playing MineZ. We then found this server named honestly couldn't remember if it was named Pro Host or Minehut at the time, but then when Warzone came out shadow go addicted (I was off playing Blade & Soul as a main game at the time) and basically I would pop in to play with him from time to time. That's basically how I got into Minehut.

Quick edit: forgot to add I got shadow back into Minehut but his internet is very potato so he uses his hot spot until he runs out of data for the week. The poor man ; - ;

Edited by Ruffen

Speaking of old memories Benny and I were thinking about making a Warzone Classic but the project is still in need of a Dev because Benny and I suck and a lot of planing.

9 hours ago, Ruffen said:

Gaminger don't feel bad there is know way you would know. And heck here I am back again anyways even after my mistakes no point in looking back when I can go forward.

Funny you should mention shadow5138 I met him in like 2014 or something on another server and our little group wanted some place to build on the off time we weren't playing MineZ. We then found this server named honestly couldn't remember if it was named Pro Host or Minehut at the time, but then when Warzone came out shadow go addicted (I was off playing Blade & Soul as a main game at the time) and basically I would pop in to play with him from time to time. That's basically how I got into Minehut.

Quick edit: forgot to add I got shadow back into Minehut but his internet is very potato so he uses his hot spot until he runs out of data for the week. The poor man ; - ;

Ok ok ill try not to but jeez.. Yea you're right we got to look forward

WHAAAAAAAAAT you knew shadow already in 2014? Woah interesting
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT YOU GOT HIM BACK? Shadow where are you??? Poor man indeed, specially considering how we have to be at home (dunno if thats how it is in his country, here we are now allowed to go out but theres alot of rules and stuff)

Oh boi Warzone Classic. You can plan it this way: Do smaller codes for each independent mechanic (Break wool -> pts, Lvl up, ...) and then put it all together. Whatever is missing just add.

Jeez I truly hate nickname changes, I never know who is who. C_rbon I remember you as ArcticFoxYT_ but also as FredBear__ ._.

Still think the Pixelific drama was one of the best controversies I have ever witnessed despite the real severity of the situation.

First Joined -  28/06/2016

[VIP] - 30/03/2020

[JrMod] -  30/06/2020

[Mod] - 30/08/2020

Discord - chillins#0001

(More interesting facts and backstory for anyone interested)

Pixelific and the drama that went on 2016-2017 I know very well. There is so much none of the surviving player base would even know. Pixel and I might be the only ones left active that know about the drama and issues in full. Interesting fact is my original app for MOD was a social experiment. It was a very plane and mediocre app. Thing was at the time I was hanging out with the staff in the Staff VC. Knowing that I was one of the oldest players at age 17, being good at telling people about hackers on WZ, and just general positivity that the bias of experience with me would get me the job I honestly at the time couldn't care less about with a lame app. In short I basically manipulated my way in as a joke only to then find I enjoy the job seeing as I am doing it again now lol. And no I did not do that again this time the requirements in the app and possess of getting staff is much longer and serious. Back then I got pulled into a staff vc did an awkward interview with Pixel then got the rank was told how to /pun and that's it. My first day was pretty interesting a story for another day.

There are a lot of little things I am credited too that know one knows about from back then many more than I will list. One example would be #politics I told Luuke to make that because Corio was annoying me lol. I am also the one who got bed rock placed in the top of Sandstone's wool tower. Other things I can think of is there once was a statue of me slaying Benny in a lobby because I would mess with him a lot. There also was 2 books I wrote with the worst spelling and grammar that tell the tale of some of my memes back then hidden in a past lobby. When making the lobby Pixel got us on and gave us books and told us to write something stupid so I did just that. Benny found those books recently and they may or may not be part of a future lobby secret you'll just have to find out. Last easy thing I can think of is I might have started 2 of the "DoesStuff" clone waves with some interesting Benny clonnes that would never fly today xD

Honestly I might have known shadow even longer than 2014 but I can't say for sure I think I met him a little before I started High School. I still remember the 2 reasons we met the first one was this crazy dude named Nyan64 on MineZ idk why I said this in the chat but I said "Gorilla Gonrel" and Nyan joins in and we make a religion. That's all another story though. I then met shadow when I was hunting down this bandit across a bridge who had something that belonged to me and I find me having already killed the dude and was like "oh hi here is stuff" then it turned out Nyan64 and shadow5138 were part of this little friend group (the same one who wanted a build server) and he was the first person I ever voice chatted with. So honestly its all those two people's fault I'm here. We had many adventures before Minehut and many on Minehut through the years. We have a server with a shrine and stories of some of those adventures. Sadly only 3/5 of the group remains and really 2 in my eyes sense one is my irl best friend of like 14 years. I can't say I ever really had that normal of experiences on Minecraft I have never even played survival.

(Sorry for any spelling, grammar, or wrong word mistakes I am still dyslexic and too lazy to proof read)
(Also if anyone wants to know anything more just ask me)

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Ruffen said:

(More interesting facts and backstory for anyone interested)

Pixelific and the drama that went on 2016-2017 I know very well. There is so much none of the surviving player base would even know. Pixel and I might be the only ones left active that know about the drama and issues in full. Interesting fact is my original app for MOD was a social experiment. It was a very plane and mediocre app. Thing was at the time I was hanging out with the staff in the Staff VC. Knowing that I was one of the oldest players at age 17, being good at telling people about hackers on WZ, and just general positivity that the bias of experience with me would get me the job I honestly at the time couldn't care less about with a lame app. In short I basically manipulated my way in as a joke only to then find I enjoy the job seeing as I am doing it again now lol. And no I did not do that again this time the requirements in the app and possess of getting staff is much longer and serious. Back then I got pulled into a staff vc did an awkward interview with Pixel then got the rank was told how to /pun and that's it. My first day was pretty interesting a story for another day.

There are a lot of little things I am credited too that know one knows about from back then many more than I will list. One example would be #politics I told Luuke to make that because Corio was annoying me lol. I am also the one who got bed rock placed in the top of Sandstone's wool tower. Other things I can think of is there once was a statue of me slaying Benny in a lobby because I would mess with him a lot. There also was 2 books I wrote with the worst spelling and grammar that tell the tale of some of my memes back then hidden in a past lobby. When making the lobby Pixel got us on and gave us books and told us to write something stupid so I did just that. Benny found those books recently and they may or may not be part of a future lobby secret you'll just have to find out. Last easy thing I can think of is I might have started 2 of the "DoesStuff" clone waves with some interesting Benny clonnes that would never fly today xD

Honestly I might have known shadow even longer than 2014 but I can't say for sure I think I met him a little before I started High School. I still remember the 2 reasons we met the first one was this crazy dude named Nyan64 on MineZ idk why I said this in the chat but I said "Gorilla Gonrel" and Nyan joins in and we make a religion. That's all another story though. I then met shadow when I was hunting down this bandit across a bridge who had something that belonged to me and I find me having already killed the dude and was like "oh hi here is stuff" then it turned out Nyan64 and shadow5138 were part of this little friend group (the same one who wanted a build server) and he was the first person I ever voice chatted with. So honestly its all those two people's fault I'm here. We had many adventures before Minehut and many on Minehut through the years. We have a server with a shrine and stories of some of those adventures. Sadly only 3/5 of the group remains and really 2 in my eyes sense one is my irl best friend of like 14 years. I can't say I ever really had that normal of experiences on Minecraft I have never even played survival.

(Sorry for any spelling, grammar, or wrong word mistakes I am still dyslexic and too lazy to proof read)
(Also if anyone wants to know anything more just ask me)

Woah you're my age then.
What a random way to become staff xD
OH BOI CORIOLANUSSNOW I wonder where that guy is
Jeez dude the best tactic to break wool was from the top in Sandstone. That was my strategy every single game xD

Jeez Senpia you telling all that made me remember a ton of things that I did outside minehut. I got in minehut by ads and the first server I did was a super craft bros server (classes, 1 pvp arena, kill). Before minehut I used to play minigames and play on servers such as HAHAYOUTHOUGHIWOUDLADVERTISERIGHT?NOPEIWONTFALLFORTHAT. My first year of minecraft was survival only because I couldn't play on multiplayer, because I didn't have an account. In fact, I have never ever in my life had an account. Now you may say lol sure how are you typing here if you dont have an account? What about Gaminger? Well the answer is simple: The account is not mine. The account was never mine. It belongs to my older brother who let me use it all these years xD

I never really had a group of online friends I belonged to on minecraft, except one which was a survival server with plugins such as slimefun and towny. We were all part of the same town and we would go out and do wars against enemy towns. Fun fact that was the only server where I eventually became staff member (Helper... yea xD, and aside minehut player servers ofc because getting staff on those is about trying getting staff on 25 different player servers lol)

Also before I go to minehut I played on a server in which you had to survive rounds of successive lava flows (lava survival), by doing bases with materials that could survive lava (depending on the difficulty). Its sad to see that those types of servers are no longer really around because they are really fun to play.

Btw if you guys want to know more about the old drama king lemme know lol

Also Senpia why the nickname change?

Edited by Gaminger

Few things:
Yeah I'm 20 years old the oldest on the current staff team besides SLG and Admins. I'm getting too old for this (nah jk) to be honest once you're out of high school no one cares to judge you and put you into social boxes anymore. 

As for Corio he returned to the discord not too long ago for a day. Not sure if he is going to be active who knows.

I changed my name because Senpia is outdated it came from a joke on MineZ with a name I used back in 2015 when MLG was popular I made the name xXx_Senpai_xXx as a joke, but everyone and I mean everyone couldn't type Senpai and wrote Senpia. I was pretty known during that time on that server because of the Gorilla Gonrel thing. Some I changed what was my alt to Senpia because idk. As for the name itself I just don't like it anymore plus for the reasons in the Pixel drama it leaves a sower taste in my mouth.

As for online groups I have had many from competitive Mario Kart to MMOs, to tryharding on GTA, but non have ever stood as long and as strong as Minehut and I have no idea why tbh but good job.

Man I remember and miss classic player servers with command blocks and book and quill aps. I could talk for hours on the many adventures and funny things I seen, but I have never ever taken a player server seriously. That might changed in the near future but that's classified lol

Posted (edited)
On 5/16/2020 at 3:26 AM, Ruffen said:

Few things:
Yeah I'm 20 years old the oldest on the current staff team besides SLG and Admins. I'm getting too old for this (nah jk) to be honest once you're out of high school no one cares to judge you and put you into social boxes anymore. 

As for Corio he returned to the discord not too long ago for a day. Not sure if he is going to be active who knows.

I changed my name because Senpia is outdated it came from a joke on MineZ with a name I used back in 2015 when MLG was popular I made the name xXx_Senpai_xXx as a joke, but everyone and I mean everyone couldn't type Senpai and wrote Senpia. I was pretty known during that time on that server because of the Gorilla Gonrel thing. Some I changed what was my alt to Senpia because idk. As for the name itself I just don't like it anymore plus for the reasons in the Pixel drama it leaves a sower taste in my mouth.

As for online groups I have had many from competitive Mario Kart to MMOs, to tryharding on GTA, but non have ever stood as long and as strong as Minehut and I have no idea why tbh but good job.

Man I remember and miss classic player servers with command blocks and book and quill aps. I could talk for hours on the many adventures and funny things I seen, but I have never ever taken a player server seriously. That might changed in the near future but that's classified lol

Yea staff members usually are not that old.
Oh boi just the idea of Corio coming back. If Fruuuuits Also came back that would be hilarious xD
I see. Idk why but most original nicknames stories are like that: Something happened, hey imma put x as nickname. I dunno why my brother decided to name it Gaminger. Yea sure Gaming, but then you have er and the only thing I can think about er is the fact that er in germany is used for masculine words.
OH BOI player servers with book and quills apps and command blocks xD
What I really liked back in 2015 is that there were servers with command blocks AND redstone repeaters outside the maps. What I used to do back in the day was join servers till I find one like that, get out of the map and then start messing with the commands. The funniest command blocks to mess up with were the message ones, because I would break the repeaters and make it so the message was sent every 2 ticks or something xD

Edited by Gaminger

You don't even know what shadow and I have done to servers using their command blocks. The classic is to hook up the TP block to a repeater. Once we even were in a discord with the kids when we did it because they accidentally leaked the discord link and we silently went in. One of my favs I can remember though was the time we hooked up a cmd and started spamming the nearest player with some horror story of Slice Jackson and the entire server was so confused xD that's not even a fraction of the adventures and stories I have. Also oddly enough the darkest era of Minehut "The Dragon Lobby Shutdown" was one of the BEST times of all for server adventures because basically every single one there was something to do and a spawn to glitch out of. I learned so many of my escape strats and glitches because I don't use hacks that's lame and boring. Some of the strats to this day server owners don't realize are possible, and I will keep them to myself for now lol.

(Side note as a staff member I don't encourage the use of hacked clients or glitching out of servers/messing with command blocks/greifing these are pearly past stories)

23 hours ago, Ruffen said:

You don't even know what shadow and I have done to servers using their command blocks. The classic is to hook up the TP block to a repeater. Once we even were in a discord with the kids when we did it because they accidentally leaked the discord link and we silently went in. One of my favs I can remember though was the time we hooked up a cmd and started spamming the nearest player with some horror story of Slice Jackson and the entire server was so confused xD that's not even a fraction of the adventures and stories I have. Also oddly enough the darkest era of Minehut "The Dragon Lobby Shutdown" was one of the BEST times of all for server adventures because basically every single one there was something to do and a spawn to glitch out of. I learned so many of my escape strats and glitches because I don't use hacks that's lame and boring. Some of the strats to this day server owners don't realize are possible, and I will keep them to myself for now lol.

(Side note as a staff member I don't encourage the use of hacked clients or glitching out of servers/messing with command blocks/greifing these are pearly past stories)

AH YEA AND TP BLOCKS XD
Yea tbh I also learned alot with trying to get out of maps and stuff xD
Most of the funny things I did were during end 2015 and mostly beggining of 2016. During the Minehut shutdown I was occupied doing drama on the forums (the most toxic forums I ever saw on minehut were right before the minehut shutdown, they were as toxic as it could get) and doing a player server named DDTSPrison, a classic prison server (I used to play alot classic prisons back in my early days of minecraft, they were legit fun: Very few ranks, C - B - A - Elite - Freedom, you had to work hard and there were guards, eventually you could go to freedom, real fun, not like the ones today in which you grind with over enchanted picks and 30x xp grains and other stuff).