server broke HELP

tskopen

Question

so my server wont start now i did repair the files i reset the world i reset the server i did all that about 1000000000 times ive forced hibrenated it i contacted support ive done all that and nothing has worked buti got a idea my  othere server is fine so i can download that world and the broke server has nothing on it but i want to use it so i can download the working world then delete my minehut account then make it again then make the servers again upload the world and my other server will work ive bought no credits i only have 225 from voting but idc about them really the only thing im worried about is it not being allowed or illegal can anyone answer that question if not i can fix the prob in like 5 min

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Marsh_Land said:

Do you have over 12 plugins? There's been a recent update to server packages and the current maximum for free servers is 12. Try uninstalling plugins if you have more than that. If that doesn't work, try contacting support here: https://minehut.com/support/form

nono i dont have over 12 plugins i would have been told if i did and when i reset my server it would have removed them all and it would be fixed with did not happen but do you know the answer to my question of restarting me account?

im not talking about moving a world to another server im talking about  deleting my account remaking it and then putting the world in that account to fix the server is that allowed ik that downloading a world and moving it is a allowed

58 minutes ago, Marsh_Land said:

You can download your world and move it to another one of your servers. That's perfectly allowed. Try using the command "/dl world world" and then using that same link in "/ul world" on the new server. Hopefully that works.

10 hours ago, tskopen said:

how do i delete my account? do i have to make a support ticket?

Not sure if you can at all. Just use a different email address.

Support  July 29, 2020 → November 3, 2020

► Helper November 3, 2020 → February 22, 2021

► Moderator February 22, 2021 → May 17, 2021

I might not always respond to forum dms, however I am always contactable on discord (mig#0069)

Screen Shot 2020-03-20 at 5.23.33 pm.png

I have a few questions;

1. Do you have a server plan (daily or monthly)?

2. Do you have Skript?

3. If 2 is yes, do you have SkQuery?

4. Can you attach a Hastebin link with your latest log? (Go to "Server Files/logs/latest.log" and copy and paste the log into hastebin.com then click save and paste your link in this thread)

Edited by izzzzthewiz
Typo

» IGN: _iZ_ «

» Joined: 12/18/2016 «

» VIP: 1/13/2018 «

» Helper: 1/29/2021 «

» [<3]: 5/8/2021 «

» Skript dev «

» Discord: iZz#0420 «

I have diabetes

React to this if I was helpful, found this interesting, or you're just nice 🙂

Hey, Is your computer up to date? Make sure you have no viruses its better for your laptop's health it will make it run faster. 

I use VIPRE to help my laptop it could also be a problem since Mac-fee and other supposedly "good" Anti-Virus software's don't get along with each other, or you could be like me and simply never turn off your laptop,