AustinWithAnI staff application #2

AustinWithAnI

1) What is your IGN? AustinWithAnI

2) What is your discord + tag  AustinWithAnI#8020 

3) How old are you? 17

4) Whats is your timezone? NA eastern

5) What makes you different from other applicants? I have previous staff experience on multiple servers, and I know the difference between someone who is hacking, a legit player, or a lagger. I also play too much Minecraft.

SERVER RELATED QUESTIONS:

5)  How much time have you put into the server? Stats say .59 days so approximately 14 hours.

6) What made you want to apply? I want to help the server and community by keeping a fun and friendly place and keep out the cheaters of course. Another reason is that there have been times where no staff are on and there are people spamming in chat and hacking and if I were staff I could help with that while other staff are not available because of different time zones or other reasons.

7) Do you have any further relationships with staff members? Not yet, although I plan on making friendships among all players on the server.

Do you have any prior staff experience? Yes, I have been admin, mod on 2 servers, Jr. mod, and builder on 2 servers. Sadly, a most of the servers either went down or just stopped having active players.

SCENARIOS:

9) Someone's reported for hacking but you aren't sure on spectating them, what do you do? Go in vanish and watch the player and record it to see if they are cheating if they are then I would ban them for the amount of time for their rule break, and tell other staff and show them recording. If they argue they are not hacking or cheating screen share with them to find out if they are.

10) Say you catch another staff member abusing their perks, what would you do? report it to a higher staff / owner with evidence if I have any.

11) A spam bot come onto the server; how would you deal with them? if it is a player spamming, they will get a warn then a temp mute if they continue. if it is just a bot then perm mute them.

12) Someone's not abiding by the chat rules, how would you punish them? warn them and if they continue it can result in a temp mute.

13) People are verbally abusing you in chat, how would you deal with that? ask them to stop nicely and if they continue just ignore them or warn them.