Simply's Staff App (Improved)

rlSimply

Simply's Staff App

Personal Questions

Whats your IGN? : rlSimply (I usually get called Simply or by my friends, Simp)

Whats your discord? Simply#7142

How old are you? I am 15, I turn 16 on June 9th (haha 6/9 funny number)

What is your Timezone? :  image.png.16bcd5979d42f95ee5a87b0046faae0e.png <       whatever this is

What makes you different from other applicants? To be completely honest, I do not know how to answer this. I guess I just feel I would be a good applicant for the

server and would love to help, plus not to be that dude but I feel I'm better than a lot of them. I have much experience and can control my emotions if/when needed.

Server Related Questions

How much time have you put into the server? I think.. uh 3 days? I am already one of the most active though, and I can be even more active if needed.

What made you want to apply? I have just recently came from a toxic staff team from another server and found this server, I had noticed that you guys have a hacker problem, so I am here trying to help with that and other things if possible. I would love to be a part of this server and feel I could be a great help.

Do you have any further relationships with staff members? In the 3 days I have been here, I feel like I have become good friends with staff members and even the players.

Do you have any prior staff experience? Like I said earlier, I just came from a very toxic staff team on RebelMC. I also have experience from many MineHut servers that I cant name off the top of my head from 2 years ago, I am a 10 year Minecraft veteran and I am very good at asserting my dominance 😎.

Scenarios

Someone's reported for hacking but you aren't sure upon spectating them, what do you do?

First, I would ask them to join the discord for an SS. If they refuse to join then I would probably ban them (based off personal judgement). If they do join then great, I would proceed to move them into the Screen-share channel, If I find anything suspicious but I am still not sure I would get other staff member's approvals. If I find something blatantly related to them cheating on the server, I would serve them up a ban, based on severity. (In a custom situation, if dsas is on, I would ask him to run a Paladin scan during the SS.)

You catch another staff member abusing their perks, what do you do?

Depends on what they are doing honestly, if they are maliciously using their perks such as creative or god-mode/fly while in pvp, I would record them doing it, send/upload the clip to Medal or YouTube depending on which computer I'm on, and then report the activity to Chilkins or any higher-up staff member.

Spam bots come into the server, how would you deal with them?

This has been fixed by a very cool staff member because of the new captcha added to the server today. But on the off chances of somehow they still send chat messages, I would mute chat, try an IP-Ban, if that doesn't work I would review all the messages that were sent before chat was muted, ban the ones that were obvious spam bots. After I am done with that I would unmute chat and if there are still spammers I would mute chat again and probably @ one of the staff members on discord if possible. If there are no staff members online besides me I would repeat the previous process I used and hope for the best.

Someone's not abiding by the chat rules, how do you punish them?

Depending on the severity, if its racism I would deliver an immediate mute/ban (depends on what you guys tell me to do in this situation), but if its regular chat spam/disrespect I would warn them and if they do not stop I will give them a mute (you guys can tell me how long to mute in this situation)

People are verbally abusing you in chat, how do you deal with this?

Very similar to the last question, I would verbally warn them for staff disrespect (unless you guys have a warn system, I don't know if you guys do), then if they proceed to flame me in chat, I would give them a mute for the same reason as the warn, Staff Disrespect.

• Like 1

Hey Simply thanks for improving the application, I've decided to ACCEPT this one as it shows more detail and were seeing alot of you within the community which is good to see. Contact me on discord for more information.

𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖘

VhxEDBl.png.529878f2f7856fdae0d911cde8ce12d1.png
Server Rules  Staff Applications  News & Updates
Reports  Appeals

Retired Moderator (June 30th 2020 - May 17th 2021)