My Application

farwl

1 - Basic Information -

• Minecraft Username: farwl

• Previous Minecraft Usernames [Use NameMC.com]: Circly, Impresssings, 4y5, some others.

• Country of Residence: United States

• Timezone: EST

• Do you have access to our Discord server? [https://discord.gg/CUBJV8M]: Yes, I'm a member.

• Discord Username [EX: BreakfastDeliqht#0801]: farwl#9410

• Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.

• How much time can you contribute to the role?: I can contribute anywhere from 4-8 hours on weekdays, and almost twice the amount on weekends.

• Do you have any past staff experience? If so, explain in detail what you've done: I've moderated on countless servers interal to Minehut and external elsewhere. I've had experience in just about every role there is, and I have plenty of staff experience. 

• What is your current playtime on the server? [Check in statistics in your ESC menu]: I've played about an hour or two.

• Have you ever been banned or punished on the server?: No.

• Any other information we need to know about you?: I'm nearly fluent in Albanian, and I know some Spanish, French, and German.

2 - Scenarios -

• Suppose that someone is spamming racial slurs in the chat. What would you do?: I would permanently mute them, if no rules were set. If rules were set for this inquiry, I would punish accordingly.

• Suppose that someone were to be flying around and using kill aura. People are yelling at you in chat to do something about it. What do you do?: I would ban them permanently for hacking, unless a different rule standard for hacking was set, then I would punish accordingly with the set rules.

• Suppose that someone were to be advertising in chat. What would be your first response?: I would ban them permanently.

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

Just now, Skripte3 said:

-1 Lack of information, sorry farwl ❤️

ok..

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

• Vinixs locked this topic