AustinWithAnI staff application

AustinWithAnI

1) What is your IGN? AustinWithAnI

2) What is your discord + tag  AustinWithAnI#8020 

3) How old are you? 17

4) Whats is your timezone? NA eastern

5) What makes you different from other applicants? I have previous staff experience on multible servers, and i know the difference between someone who is hacking, a legit player, or a lagger.

SERVER RELATED QUESTIONS:

5)  How much time have you put into the server? i only started playing yesterday but i have already spent about 7 hours on the server.

6) What made you wan't to apply? i want to help out the server and community by keeping a fun and friendly place, and keep out the cheaters of course.

7) Do you have any further relationships with staff members? Not yet.

Do you have any prior staff experience? Yes, i have been admin, mod on 2 servers, Jr. mod, and builder on 2 servers. sadly a few of the servers either went down or just stopped having active players.

SCENARIOS:

9) Someone's reported for hacking but you aren't sure on spectating them, what do you do? go in vanish and watch the player and record it to see if they are cheating if they are then i would ban them for the amount of time for their rule break, and tell other staff and show them recording.

10) Say you catch another staff member abusing their perks, what would you do? report it to a higher staff / owner with evidence if i have any.

11) A spam bots come onto the server, how would you deal with them? if it a player spamming they will get a warn then a temp mute if they continue if it is just a bot then perm mute them.

12) Someone's not abiding by the chat rules, how would you punish them? warn them and if they continue it can result in a temp mute.

13) People are verbally abusing you in chat, how would you deal with that? ask them to stop nicely and if they continue just ignore them or warn them.

We appreciate you taking the time to apply, we want to continue to grow our staff into an exceptional bunch of organised and well experienced players. We're going to continue to grow it as time progresses and it will definitely be increased as we head into season 2.

We believe your application isn't detailed enough though and unfortunately we have to DENY it, you are able to re-apply.

Thanks for applying, your concern towards the server is really appreciated.

𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖘

VhxEDBl.png.529878f2f7856fdae0d911cde8ce12d1.png
Server Rules  Staff Applications  News & Updates
Reports  Appeals

Retired Moderator (June 30th 2020 - May 17th 2021)