Im bored.. Send me your Skript Ideas And I Will Make Them

UhhNoThanks

Hey

Okay so I'm like extremely bored and I should be doing classwork, anyways, send me some ideas for skripts that you want and i will make them free of charge.

All i ask is that you give me a thanks or a like on this post, it would really help me out 🙂

Also, nothing *extremely hard* I'm limiting to 300 lines max

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

>> [VIP] Cool Boy <<
Minehut Member since July 2017

On 5/8/2020 at 1:25 AM, D3tection_ said:

a /dupe, so whatever item is in the hand, appears in a slot next to the selected (hotbar)

Example, in hotbar 1, i have 2 diamonds, */dupe*

Now in hotbar 2, I get 2 diamonds

command /dupe:
  trigger:
    set {_slot} to hotbar slot of player
    if {_slot} + 1 >= 10:
      set {_slot} to 1
    set slot {_slot} of player to player's held item

On 5/8/2020 at 8:31 AM, RogueTiger said:

a player tracking compass. So a compass that points to the nearest player.

on rightclick holding a compass:
  set {_near} to nearestEntity(location of player, player)
  set compass target of player to location of {_near}

function nearestEntity(loc: location, exempt: player) :: entity :
    set {_nearest} to first element of all entities in world of {_loc}
    loop all entities in world of {_loc}:
        if loop-entity is not {_exempt}:
            if distance between loop-entity and {_loc} is less than distance between {_loc} and {_nearest}:
                set {_nearest} to loop-entity
    return {_nearest}

This should work, I took the function from here

Zora

💬 » Discord: @reportcards

make an upgradable item generator of when a block is placed it spits out that item. For eg. Diamond block placed down spits out diamonds every few seconds. make this into a /sell option which the prices can be edited in script and have the /sell option open a gui so the player can choose which item to sell and how much of that item

5 hours ago, croserr said:

make an upgradable item generator of when a block is placed it spits out that item. For eg. Diamond block placed down spits out diamonds every few seconds. make this into a /sell option which the prices can be edited in script and have the /sell option open a gui so the player can choose which item to sell and how much of that item

I'll try, but I can only do up to 300 lines. That sounds like a 500+ lines type of Skript.

>> [VIP] Cool Boy <<

How about a custom sell skript? I mean, like /sell sells all the sellable blocks in your inventory and if possible can you make it configurable and not some like 50 lines to add a block to the sellable blocks since i've been trying to make one but it isn't efficient and.. ya know.

First Join: October 21st, 2017
VIPNovember 11th, 2017
PRO: August 29th, 2018
VIP Again: December 3rd, 2018
Legend: Not achieved yet.

31 minutes ago, Preinstalled said:

How about a custom sell skript? I mean, like /sell sells all the sellable blocks in your inventory and if possible can you make it configurable and not some like 50 lines to add a block to the sellable blocks since i've been trying to make one but it isn't efficient and.. ya know.

I'll start it later tonight 🙂
Bruh aren't you like a coding god? I played your server Volcaniris and that was pretty epic

>> [VIP] Cool Boy <<

11 hours ago, Preinstalled said:

Do you want custom money system as well or do you want to use the normal money system.

• Thanks 1

image.png.0e22da98cfa645df5b08a5452f9b3711.png

If I helped you add a reaction to my post.

First Joined Oct 29 15:01 GMT 2017

VIP since 9/26/2020

On 5/13/2020 at 6:06 PM, Visor said:

I'll start it later tonight 🙂
Bruh aren't you like a coding god? I played your server Volcaniris and that was pretty epic

Knowing skript doesn't decide how lazy you might be 🤷‍♂️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

VIPNovember 11th, 2017

22 hours ago, coltoncougar said:

Do you want custom money system as well or do you want to use the normal money system.

It'll be the normal %player's balance%

VIPNovember 11th, 2017

6 hours ago, xXmwheussXx said:

Leave minehut you ignorant fuck. 

uhhh... okay? why?
I'm making the Skripts, but Im currently having a difficult time. One of my close family members have passed away.
Seriously, there is no need to say that type of thing, im doing this for free.

• Like 1

>> [VIP] Cool Boy <<

Hummmmm I have an interesting and pretty simple project if you want to do some skripting. I am planing an SMP chaos edition (google chaos edition games if you want to get the jist) its pretty much just a skript that will mess with players on a timer and randomly selected functions. My plan is to get a bunch of MH skripters to all make one trolly function then put it all together with the random sector. If you want to to make a function for the skript you can 😛
Rules:
- The function can't crash the server
- Should be something you can still play the game with like can't freeze a player for an hour or something too mean
- The more unique and funny the better.. ex: anvils spawning and falling on a player.

2 hours ago, Ruffen said:

Hummmmm I have an interesting and pretty simple project if you want to do some skripting. I am planing an SMP chaos edition (google chaos edition games if you want to get the jist) its pretty much just a skript that will mess with players on a timer and randomly selected functions. My plan is to get a bunch of MH skripters to all make one trolly function then put it all together with the random sector. If you want to to make a function for the skript you can 😛
Rules:
- The function can't crash the server
- Should be something you can still play the game with like can't freeze a player for an hour or something too mean
- The more unique and funny the better.. ex: anvils spawning and falling on a player.

I'll get started on this as soon as possible!

>> [VIP] Cool Boy <<

Hey man, I dare you try to make a quest type skript
EX:
Right clicking a CERTAIN entity, named entity if want, gives them a quest to do. 

Pretty simple said...
I don't know how hard it is to skript, so kinda want to see what you could do.

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2020 at 4:37 PM, GalaxyGaming99 said:

Make a skript for signs and books that have links .ex{click on a sign called Youtube in white and red and a link to whatever link you want.

And also maybe like a bot skript that sees if someone wants to apply for staff and it gives them the link to sign up

command /links:
  trigger:
    open virtual chest inventory with size 1 named "&4&lLinks" to player
    format gui slot 0 of player with diamond named "&c&lYoutube" to run:
      send "YOUTUBE LINK HERE"
      close player's inventory
    format gui slot 1 of player with emerald named "&b&lTwitter" to run:
      send "TWITTER LINK HERE"
      close player's inventory

command /staffapp:
  trigger:
    send "STAFF APPLICATION LINK HERE"