Simp Staff App (EDITED)

rlSimply

PERSONAL QUESTIONS:

1) What is your IGN? 

rlSimply (people usually just call me simp or simply)

2) What is your discord + tag (e.g Chilkins#0001)

Simply#7142

3) How old are you?

15 (birthday on 6/9)

4) Whats is your timezone? (e.g GMT+1)

CDT (USCenteral)

5) What makes you different from other applicants?

I feel I could offer a lot to the server from hacker prevention and helping with the server when needed.

SERVER RELATED QUESTIONS:

5)  How much time have you put into the server?

From the first time I logged on today at about 12:00 P.M. I have not gotten off since, so about 5 hours now.

I also have alot of time out of my day to put into the server, I will be very active.

6) What made you wan't to apply?

I saw that staff were struggling to keep the server under control mainly because of hackers, I also like the server it is very fun.

7) Do you have any further relationships with staff members?

In the 5 hours I have been here I have made a few friends and like the community so far (I know that doesn't directly

apply to staff members but I like the staff team and would love to be on it)

Do you have any prior staff experience?

Yes, well... recently. I had just come back to Minehut let alone even Minecraft after a 1-2 year break, during this time I played Rocket League, 

which is a game I really enjoy. I had just come back about 3 months ago due to a person inviting me to a new Minehut server, I agreed to join

and saw they were struggling on staff, especially during the night time. Lucky for them I usually stay up during the night a lot but recently my internet

starts cutting off at 10:45 P.M. due to me staying up. But after a while the staff team started getting toxic, helpers and mods started gossiping about

each other and I did not want to be a part of that anymore because the staff manager was a complete ahole. So that brings me here.

SCENARIOS:

9) Someone's reported for hacking but you aren't sure on spectating them, what do you do?

SS them if I suspect they are using cheats/clients.

10) Say you catch another staff member abusing their perks, what would you do?

Tell the higher up manager of the staff team.

11) A spam bots come onto the server, how would you deal with them?

Probably mute the chat depending on how severe it is, if it isn't too severe I would probably just manually mute them/ban them

12) Someone's not abiding by the chat rules, how would you punish them?

I would first tell them to stop, then after they do not listen issue a mute.

13) People are verbally abusing you in chat, how would you deal with that?

Would tell them to stop and if they didn't warn them for staff disrespect.

Edited by rlSimply

Hello and thanks for applying. Our staff team looks to strengthen as the playerbase grows and as we hit 50 players online it's hard to keep up with reports. So having staff is always important to making sure player satisfaction is restored.

Unfortunately we have decided to DECLINE your application. We would like to see more detail and depth in applications but this specific application lacks it compared to the others were receiving. Thanks for applying the and it's always appreciated. We hope to see you enjoying the server in the future.

𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖘

VhxEDBl.png.529878f2f7856fdae0d911cde8ce12d1.png
Server Rules  Staff Applications  News & Updates
Reports  Appeals

Retired Moderator (June 30th 2020 - May 17th 2021)