farwl

SkriptifyBanner.thumb.png.0e2fdedccaf4e666054f47bc138fc9fe.png

Skriptify is an organization and community founded by @crewly that I'm also a part of. The goal of this community is to convert all Minehut plugins into scripts. We also make essentials scripts that your server may need. We don't strictly focus on the current plugin list, and we do take requests and suggestions. Our site has had hundreds of requests over the last few hours and the community discord server has seen tremendous growth over the last day. The purpose of this is to make it so users won't have to upgrade to use their favorite plugins. You can also contribute to Skriptify by making a resource and posting it on our discord server.

Showcase Screenshots below

image.thumb.png.17ef10c078f4cf20d2ec3071e76451a4.png

image.thumb.png.c854e09f8913e0a9dba0a410aacdc550.png

image.thumb.png.57ee87bba4cfaa4f0859ab8f072adc57.png

Ready?

If you liked what you saw, check out the website @ https://skriptify.xyz (Discord link on website)

Bonus

We also offer skript help and our community is very active so you'll usually get a response within minutes.

Edited by farwl
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Graphic Designer - Skript Developer - Professional Builder - Content Creator

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

1 minute ago, Pokeskript said:

From what I've seen so far, Skriptify is a really good serve to learn more and get free skripts to use on your server 👍

Thanks you 😄

Been on Minehut since January 2018. Throughout my time here I've mastered the skills you see above. I make free logos, banners, and server art for users on Minehut. I'm a proficient Skript developer. I'm also really good at building, you can see my portfolio by clicking here. Feel free to say hi if you see me somewhere 🙂

Amethyst Studios Discord

Just now, AppleFlavored said:

imagine using glitch.com

We're moving to another host as we get bigger. As well as getting a custom domain. Also our glitch site is 24/7 so it's alright.

Edited by farwl

Amethyst Studios Discord

Just now, killergotrekt said:

eopic

Yep

Amethyst Studios Discord

1 minute ago, killergotrekt said:

add a search button onto resources

Coming in an update very soon. We'll also be adding tags, sorting, and possible a rating feature.

Amethyst Studios Discord

1 minute ago, killergotrekt said:

can anyone upload resources or its heavily restricted

Currently you post your resource in our discord and we add them for you. We usually respond within minutes. We don't allow users to upload their own for security reasons. They could spam it, they could make fake downloads, etc.

Amethyst Studios Discord

3 hours ago, TheRustySpud said:

Seems like a very cool idea, good luck guys!

Thanks.

Amethyst Studios Discord

2 hours ago, Ezekia said:

I posted a contribute 😜

Thanks. I just woke up so they'll all be added in a few minutes.

• Like 1

Amethyst Studios Discord

3 hours ago, TastqHalloween said:

farwl doing a skript organisation. Hm.... deja voo 

wot

Amethyst Studios Discord

Yes

Joined on January 17th 2016

VIP since April 5 2017 - August 1st 2019

JrMod since August 1st

Mod since October 1st

SrMod since November 2nd - 2/7/21

Patron since February 8 - 3/7/21

Mod since March 8 2021

Retired since idk when

[IMG]    button.png?t=Appeal&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1 button.png?t=Rules&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=26&tc=fff&tshs=1&tshc=000&hp=20&vp=8&c=10&bgt=gradient&bgc=1d0dea&ebgc=1a0855&be=1  

If I helped or entertained you at all today, please react with a heart.

23 hours ago, AppleFlavored said:

imagine using glitch.com

We don't anymore 😛

Amethyst Studios Discord

Woah

@MrScopes the day has finally come for skript to take over minehut. You've been waiting for it this long. Will you back off now? Its time for you to shine bro. You can help the revolution. You are the chosen one. You have the power of destiny in your hands. Will you join them and finally bring the true minehut we always been waiting for, will you fight against them, against the very thing that made you known back in the days, or will you become a neutral spectator like me, the old wise man?

They think they decide, but in reality it is you.

Also plz bring me @_Rascal back if you decide to redo warzone skript only. I want to have a final match against him to decide who's the true warzone meister.

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!