Can I Make Server For Bedrock?

Yeetus123

Question

So, I’m more of a mobile gamer more then a PC Gamer. That means I usually use Minecraft Pocket Edition which is also Bedrock Edition. I been looking through the settings and I can’t find any options to change it to a bedrock server. Is there a way you can do that?

Edited by Yeetus123
Grammar mistake

10 answers to this question

On 4/27/2020 at 6:45 PM, Houlton said:

Hello there,

There's currently no way to change your server to only support Bedrock Edition but your Minehut server does come with Bedrock Edition support, just simply make your server, connect to: bedrock.minehut.com and /join SERVERNAME (this being your server's name).

If anything needs clearing up, please DM me on the forums or reply to this comment.

Do you mind telling me where I'm supposed to be entering 'bedrock.minehut.com'? Is it on my browser or in MC Bedrock?

If you could walk me through the entire process (or link me to an article that does) it would be pretty helpful

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello there,

There's currently no way to change your server to only support Bedrock Edition but your Minehut server does come with Bedrock Edition support, just simply make your server, connect to: bedrock.minehut.com and /join SERVERNAME (this being your server's name).

If anything needs clearing up, please DM me on the forums or reply to this comment.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I'm just a known player who been playing since the 24 July 2019.

Please don't DM me for support, go here (if you don't mind waiting) or join Minehut's Discord (which is more active) if you need assistance.

On 4/27/2020 at 10:45 AM, Houlton said:

Hello there,

Hey so do i just go in the server and put "/server ()" and it puts me in mine because it says its disabled

On 4/27/2020 at 7:45 AM, Houlton said:

Hello there,

Do you know the port by chance? Friend is trying to join but he keeps saying it doesnt work. I can confirm he is using Bedrock Edition on the phone.

6 minutes ago, Yatish said:

Ummmm, where are we supposed to use the bedrock.minehut.gg?...if you could send the whole process, it will be helpful.

1. You don't, you need to connect to the hub via bedrock.minehut.com and then do /join <server name>

2. Please do not reply to topics over a month inactive

Locked 🔒

Default: Feb 6 2018

VIP: April 14 2019

Jr. Mod: September 12 2020

Mod: Jan 11 2021

Am a person

Hello

image.png.bd769c496f267e5b4b56b5b53145033f.png