Help uploading world

LemonLuck

Question

Hey, just make sure that you are using a ZIP archive, and that you created your archive by selecting the contents of your world folder (i.e. advancements folder, region folder etc.) and then created a ZIP archive out of that, and not simply compressing the folder itself to an archive. Also, I'd recommend you stick to alphanumeric characters for your ZIP file name, and then upload it directly through the Minehut panel via World Settings -> Upload World -> Upload File

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Trent said:

Please don't redirect people off the forums to a non staff member's dms.

How large is the actual file? There's a 500mb upload size limit from in game and 10mb on the panel (will be raised in the future to be in line with in game).

thats probably the reason

On 6/11/2019 at 3:22 AM, AttendantFox said:

@Karion, try following these steps to upload your world:
1) Zip all the world files inside of the folder into 1 zip file. If you're downloading a map from PlanetMinecraft, MediaFire, etc., make sure the folder is a .zip file.
2) Upload the zip to https://file.io/ or any other online file hosting.
3) Click the Copy Link button on file.io or on any other host, get a direct download link to that file.
4) On your server, do the command /ul world {worldname} {link}. After its uploaded, you can teleport to it using /world [Name].

I get insufficient permission in my chat.

Edited by Satique

@Karion, try following these steps to upload your world:
1) Zip all the world files inside of the folder into 1 zip file. If you're downloading a map from PlanetMinecraft, MediaFire, etc., make sure the folder is a .zip file.
2) Upload the zip to https://file.io/ or any other online file hosting.
3) Click the Copy Link button on file.io or on any other host, get a direct download link to that file.
4) On your server, do the command /ul world {worldname} {link}. After its uploaded, you can teleport to it using /world [Name].

Light a man on fire and he'll stay warm for his entire life.