Sign in to follow this  
CommandBlock707

Some suggestion noone will probably read

Okay... First is a way to give your friends permission to your server  like letting them use console its better than giving people your password and actually i made a suggestion that i worked more than 1 hour on but it got deleted trent also asked to talk to me in discord but it never went but it was about a change in the server list gui with friends lists favorite servers and a way to feature the server "filter genres Search engine etc." its kinda hard but you guys can do it im too lazy to recreate all of it but ok... i know this will get less respect since it doesnt have the 24+ lightshot picture things

Nah, theses are some good suggestions. The only thing with filtering genres is how would they work? Would server owners have to tag there server by genre? If it was user-created genres, then people could make some rude stuff but if it was pre-made genres then if a new server with a completely new idea arrived then you wouldn't be able to categorize them.  Also, with the panel thing, how would it work? Would you give them a panel code and then they can join or what? I think this is a good idea, just how would they pull it off? I'm guessing with a join code, but then that can be distributed everywhere unless they make it 1-use or that only 1 person can redeem it.

A person.

Yea on my suggestion before i literally remade the serverlist but with changes and add genres to the server and a way to suggest your own genres also if it doesnt feature any other genres here you cna pick (Unique) but people can report the user if they for example made a skyblock server and clicked unique they can report it for not following the right genre 

this could be cool but you can just op your friends or create a new account with a shared password