The club, "Axolotls Daily"

MinehutServer

So this club. I have 1 complaint about it. It doesnt have a minehut server to it. It's litterally just the IP to the minehut lobby. How has the minehut staff accepted this? I can't

believe how a bunch of clubs that didnt have a server to it just got denied and this got accepted? I am very confused. This club is basically breaking a rule, and whoever accepted this club is probably really ignorant of his/her job. Like what the hell? Also the discord link has either been expired or it's FAKE. The website links to a article about the axolotls, which I don't mind because who makes a website for their server these days? But jokes aside, I can't see why this was accepted as a club. Please do something. 

image.thumb.png.824f181bcc194bbdd3a87fcaeaff9df0.png

The club is just to show pictures of axolotls, when I made the club it had the sole purpose of trying to bring happiness to the community  in the form of axolotls. I had no intent to anger anyone or cause any discord on the forums. But, that being said I will not be doing anything to the club.

rsz_axie.jpg

1 hour ago, ItsAPerson said:

The club is just to show pictures of axolotls, when I made the club it had the sole purpose of trying to bring happiness to the community  in the form of axolotls. I had no intent to anger anyone or cause any discord on the forums. But, that being said I will not be doing anything to the club.

That's the point. I really didn't think this harmless club would make people mad.

2 hours ago, MinehutServer said:

because its breaking the rules lmao and no one is talking about it

there is nothing to talk about, its a harmless club that brings happiness to the cummunity, and its completely harmless, its not angering anyone, not causing any issues, abiding by all forum rules. There is no reason to talk about it.

rsz_axie.jpg

5 hours ago, ItsAPerson said:

there is nothing to talk about, its a harmless club that brings happiness to the cummunity, and its completely harmless, its not angering anyone, not causing any issues, abiding by all forum rules. There is no reason to talk about it.

image.png.4739ab04a55dc9fc822147a95e5c130e.pngthis is obviously supposed to be for the minehut server you made the club for, you are litterally exploiting that by just putting the minehut ip in... 

just stop.

staff already knows it exists, and isn't taking it down so that's already enough proof that the club is a-ok. also where in the rules or server name does it say that you MUST make it your server name? who says we can't have clubs that aren't about servers? and even IF the server name ui was directing towards YOUR server the staff still don't mind clubs that aren't servers, clearly.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023

12 hours ago, MidnightDrift said:

just stop.

staff already knows it exists, and isn't taking it down so that's already enough proof that the club is a-ok. also where in the rules or server name does it say that you MUST make it your server name? who says we can't have clubs that aren't about servers? and even IF the server name ui was directing towards YOUR server the staff still don't mind clubs that aren't servers, clearly.

How come a bunch of clubs like mine wasnt approved because it didnt have a server name? 

10 hours ago, MinehutServer said:

How come a bunch of clubs like mine wasnt approved because it didnt have a server name? 

did you leave it blank? put nonsense in it instead of an actual IP? If you used minehuts IP too then it should've been accepted since axolotlsdaily did with that IP.

rose city STICKER

RosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaRosaR

i code, animate, develop, UI design, learn, and adapt, as well as make servers, of course

💐Joined Minehut sometime in 2014
💐VIP sometime in 2018
💐Legend in January 2021
💐Helper on 4/11/2021
💐♥ (Retired) on 5/17/2021
💐 Moderator on 8/18/2023