New Server Packages

Trent

15 hours ago, NerfThiss said:

Minehut's now like every other server hosting platform and lost its main gimmick and charm... Nice

Dude it lost its main gimmick when they decided to screw warzone

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

7 hours ago, Ezekia said:

WHAT

Had they not reseted levels and keep it as it was and we would still have shadow here as lvl 400.

• Like 1

Tbh all you need to know about me is that I was once the Drama King on minehut and I was a really good warzone player. That summarizes about 50% of what I did on minehut in the past lol.

::: Change: 29th of July, 2020 :::

aeogtoiata.jpg.0854bf2d5a0d9fc3fb96e95d37f9fc7e.jpg

::: Change: 10th of August, 2020 :::

I have permantently quit minehut. For the reason behind it, check this: https://forums.minehut.com/topic/19055-gamingers-official-farewell-post-forever/?tab=comments#comment-59176

Theres also my first post on this forum after I quit minehut's server (I started to only go to the minehut forums):
https://forums.minehut.com/topic/1932-gamingers-official-introductionpossible-farewell-to-minehut/?tab=comments#comment-7315

I still go to discord sometimes. Gaminger#4921
PIXELIFIC IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION WHY YOU ONLY CAME BACK AFTER I LEFT!
And, as a final goodbye, and as I always wanted to say: SO LONG, NOOBS!

On 5/1/2020 at 12:54 PM, KISA said:

You do realize some of us can't pay for hosting right? Thats why we came for FREE hosting. I would rather watch ads or have ads in my dashboard then pay way to much for a crappy version of something I can buy at a better hosting website.

Then vote. Someone made a reply on this thread already which pretty much proved that voting everyday can help you easily afford a monthly plan. 

• Like 1

Jr Mod February 2018

Mod April 2018-March 2019

9 hours ago, DARLOWE said:

Then vote. Someone made a reply on this thread already which pretty much proved that voting everyday can help you easily afford a monthly plan. 

This post, and the one it mentions, proves that the update is not even that bad. Honestly it just gives people more of an incentive to vote. Maybe increasing credits per vote could be a good idea, as even after a month of voting, you have 725 credits, which is enough for MH25 and you get 5 credits left over. If we upgraded this by maybe 5 - 10 credits, it would make earning credits a whole lot easier, it would also help Minehut keep players since they feel like they are actually achieving something through the voting system.

In my opinion, the update is actually pretty decent, a 24/7 server with 500 player slots and 10 GB ram is pretty awesome. For me, I am currently doing okay with money, so paying for a server plan is not really an issue.

Thanks for reading, nerds 🙂

>> [VIP] Cool Boy <<
Minehut Member since July 2017

On 4/25/2020 at 6:24 AM, ChrisPlayez said:

When minehut was good vs now

Minehut is still good, This new update requires you to learn skript, which will result in better servers, If you dont like the update. Pay them, Minehut is still a free server host. Just the recent growth has forced the developers to limit the free plan. Minehut has been loosing money for ages. So I will ask you this, would you rather a free server host with limits, or no free server host at all?

I can guess you would choose the first option. There are amazing groups like "Skriptify Minehut" that can solve all the issues with the plugin limit, Contact @crewly for the invite link.

Default: Feb 6 2018

VIP: April 14 2019

Jr. Mod: September 12 2020

Mod: Jan 11 2021

Am a person

Hello

image.png.bd769c496f267e5b4b56b5b53145033f.png

4 hours ago, LUKF_Bray said:

OMG before its free now its not free

It is free though... They just have plans to pay for the servers

• Like 1

Am a person

Hello

On 5/10/2020 at 6:31 AM, Reassembly said:

Minehut is still good, This new update requires you to learn skript, which will result in better servers, If you dont like the update. Pay them, Minehut is still a free server host. Just the recent growth has forced the developers to limit the free plan. Minehut has been loosing money for ages. So I will ask you this, would you rather a free server host with limits, or no free server host at all?

I can guess you would choose the first option. There are amazing groups like "Skriptify Minehut" that can solve all the issues with the plugin limit, Contact @crewly for the invite link.

Honestly i have decided to move onto a different server host and pay for one. Honestly it's just gotten to the point that this server host does not care for it's players. And i bet Half of those players do not know how to skript. and it has became more of a Pay to Service and in which it does go against the EULA in a big way

24 minutes ago, DarkpunkUSA said:

Honestly i have decided to move onto a different server host and pay for one. Honestly it's just gotten to the point that this server host does not care for it's players. And i bet Half of those players do not know how to skript. and it has became more of a Pay to Service and in which it does go against the EULA in a big way

1. It is not a p2w service, you can still make a free server with minehut. While limited, yes. You can still make a free server with them WITHOUT paying.

2. it doesn't matter that half the playerbase don't know skript, Its easy to learn, And as mentioned previously, Skriptify Minehut is a group that remake plugins in skript for people who don't know the language themselves. So just join their discord and all your issues are solved. 

3. Minehut do care for their players, They have a discord DEDICATED to taking in information from players, then putting them into the server.

4. Minehut is not against the EULA in any way. EULA is mainly people making money off of things owned by Mojang (Or Microsoft now). Anything you pay for doesn't give you an ingame advantage. The ranks are purely cosmetic. So the EULA is not being broken in any way.

Edited by Reassembly
grammar fixes

Am a person

Hello